1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Middle Child Blues?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 17, 2022.

1. Not sure if this is a family inheritance or if it's just something we all get slapped on with. But I am the middle and wondering if anybody else is on here. But I for some reason feel inadequate towards my two siblings. They're moved out of my parent's and have apartments one is on her second home. I'm not sure why but it's taking me longer, but I've known other kids who were the middle child and it seems like they took longer. I'm not sure if this is a myth or if anybody else is a middle child? I'd like to hear some other views.

Or if this is just a nofap fog in building a better life. Much or more like you can't a get a grip..

JS44471 and from2003 like this.
  2. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Bro, whatever you are facing , it ill be alright once you get habit to yourself to live alone and fight alone you can do anything in the world , and happy journey hope you will achieve most highest peak of no fab and ya see you again with another story ,

整列するおとこ likes this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am the middle child and I left home at 20, years before my siblings. I do not think there is any significance in these demographies.

4. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

I'm the middle child and I'm sure society would say I'm the one ahead of my two brothers. We all have our issues, best not to blame it on something like being the middle child. At the end of that day that's just us trying to give up improving ourselves. Improvement is lifelong. One day at a time.

整列するおとこ likes this.

5. Weird. I've heard of a few other friend's I've had were the middle child is staggering a bit. Maybe perhaps this is just a dry spell for me..