1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm ugly, no girl wants me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zeke27, May 19, 2022.

1. KoalaDude

KoalaDude Fapstronaut

Maybe you're right.

But I don't think acceptance has anything to do with you finding peace. You will only find peace when you can have something of value. Looks can be compensated with other things like money and status. So get those things. As for looks, you can always lose weight and gain muscle to maximize what you got. It's hard out there for men. Let's all get better...

Aquiantedwithsorrow likes this.
  2. jamesharris2431

jamesharris2431 Fapstronaut

Have you tried to consider the aspects of your looks that you can improve such as working out to develop an attractive physique or dressing better?

Aquiantedwithsorrow likes this.
  3. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I’ve been rejected so many times and in awful ways, that honestly I can’t do it anymore. This is so painful, what I have now is resignation from social matters, I just wanna be alone, I hope you'all understand

4. Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón New Fapstronaut

Go to the looksmax forum and try to make yourself look better maybe you have good potential

5. being a loner is fine, nothing wrong with it, you are able to go and do whatever, freedom from chains of other humans, it's really a blessing.

6. @rm0uR

@rm0uR Fapstronaut

I can say the same about myself, buddy!

Last edited: May 31, 2022