1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Stelvio

Stelvio Fapstronaut

Busy with the move to our new place.
    Day 30-something checking in.
    I've been too busy to get in any kind of trouble.

2. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

great progress bro, keep yourself busy

Dissolve_The_Ego and JJ_Kino like this.
  3. Annoying day, didn't let that be an excuse to use P&M to escape. Better choices, better life right. Approaching my Mike Jordan day. Championship mentality, :emoji_point_right: overcoming P&M

4. Made it to 25 days but failed miserably this weekend. Sorry guys, I really wanted to make it through June but instead I have to come here and face the music. I guess that's why this is called an accountability group.

ctr, Martial, GottaBFree and 3 others like this.
  5. @Dissolve_The_Ego - Congratulations on your 30 days! You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award, :emoji_sunny: way to go!

6. I had a vasectomy a few months back. After a certain amount of time you have to provide a sample so it can be checked to see if the vasectomy was a success.

I have been worrying for years now about providing this sample. I was thinking having to MO into a container could throw off any PMO-free streak I had built up. It even put me off getting the procedure done for quite a while.

I got the letter reminding me to send in a sample last week. As it turned out, I have been stuck in a streak-relapse cycle lately where I struggle to get beyond a few weeks. So I had no streak worth protecting. Lots of wasted worry there!

At least, now that I have checked that off my mental to do list I can focus on getting back on the wagon, one day at a time.

Martial, JJ_Kino and artifact like this.
  7. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Right with you bro, my best streak in over 6 months just came to an end.

14 days.

Oh well, on to the next one.

NICEDUDE and GottaBFree like this.
  8. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

Day 270. Officially at 9 months today!!!

Update: Started hanging out with the lady I mentioned last week. I'm going to try to make it a year but things just got a bit more challenging. lol

9. Bartholem_phew!

Bartholem_phew! Fapstronaut

Checking in - still here. What a journey the last 49 days or whatever it is. Phew! Yesterday I made the first foray into telling my wife about my problem. OMG now that is a scary thought. I told her I had a problem but that I didn't want to tell her what it was

NICEDUDE, Martial, JJ_Kino and 2 others like this.
  10. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Still trying to get going.

11. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

CELEBRITIES SPEAK ON NoFap (MOTIVATIONAL)

12. @Bartholem_phew! - You have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group! Also, because of your 49 days, you have been retroactively awarded the 30 Day Sun of Hope.:emoji_arrow_right::emoji_sunny:Congratulations.

@planters1987 , @Aquiantedwithsorrow , @Jerky , and @kben01 - We have one spot remaining in the member ranking. The first one of you on the waiting list to respond to this post will get the spot. The rest of you will be next in line for membership as usual.

13. I wondered why the car felt lighter. Let us know when you tire of wandering in the desert and we'll double back. ;)

Jerky, artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  14. Aquiantedwithsorrow

Aquiantedwithsorrow Fapstronaut

Count me in

Jerky, artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  15. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

Checking in. On vacation but holding up strong and not distracted.

16. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

Quick check in here, hope everyone is doing ok!

marksaysay, ctr, NICEDUDE and 4 others like this.
  17. Usually I can count on no fingers how many f's I give about celebrity opinions, but a few of the ones shared in that video at least deserve one, :emoji_thumbsup:. Particularly Denzel Curry's comments from 54 sec to 64 sec.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  18. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

19. Let me back in! :D

GottaBFree and Jerky like this.
  20. @marksaysay - Congratulations on your 9 months! You have been awarded the 9 Month Sash of Persistence!:emoji_running_shirt_with_sash: :emoji_juggling::emoji_lifter:We hope you can keep the impressive streak going.

@JustinThyme - A big congrats on your counter-busting 2 years! Thanks for showing us how it's done!

@Aquiantedwithsorrow - You have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group and good luck in your recovery efforts.