1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Hey man, kudos to you for facing your fears - that is one of the most difficult things to do but so worth it. This is on the lines of "desensitization therapy"? Maybe actually seeing the snakes is too much and you can look at pictures of the snakes as well? Well done!

bromor, Karom, Visperad and 1 other person like this.
  2. Brahmacharya_UK

Hey man - you just gotta ride them out... Sometimes they are right in your face and they are very difficult to ignore but you are exercising your "Self control" muscle and that will only become stronger over time.

Urges for sweet things and PMO is strong in me today... I know that the more I can resist it, and better yet "TRANSMUTE" that energy into something else, the better I'll be.
    My next research project is going to be the subject of "BALANCE"... How can I structure my life so that I am living my life to the very full, but not over-focussing on any one area to the detriment of others. Must be many dozens of books written about the subject if only I can find a good one. (Or write it, if it isn't written).

bromor, NICEDUDE, Visperad and 2 others like this.
  3. bookblooming

bookblooming Fapstronaut

Day 10, day 11

bromor, NICEDUDE, Visperad and 3 others like this.
  4. Pylos

Pylos Fapstronaut

Day 13/90 completed

bromor, NICEDUDE, Visperad and 3 others like this.
  5. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

Thanks friend.

I do not know of such a book.

Day 17. Yesterday wasn't that hard because I've been very busy away from the internet.

6. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 42.

I will not PMO today because I want to be proud of myself.

7. GarfieldGF

GarfieldGF Fapstronaut

8. jathanielnames1471

jathanielnames1471 Fapstronaut

Day 27. Big night of drinking last night which normally means today will be a struggle. Feeling okay at the moment. Have a good everyone

9. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

10. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

I have seen a lot of lowest point in my life but yesterday was the most biggest failure and maximum compulsive behavior I showed.

I want to quit PMO because I want to be muscular...DAY 0

11. Ed74

Ed74 Fapstronaut

12. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

There it is, the double digits!! Day 10/90

13. GryzzlyMischka

GryzzlyMischka Fapstronaut

Day 1: well, despite the relapse I have managed to find the will to fight. Today and yesterday I've decided to re-new my rusty skills of playing guitar.

Jiminy Cricket, bromor, Ed74 and 4 others like this.
  14. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

15. Brahmacharya_UK

Hey man, that was me one week ago so I feel your pain... All you gotta know fundamentally is that YOU HAVE A CHOICE! even in those darkest times when it feels like you don't, you still DEFINITELY DO!

You fell yesterday... So what?!? We all fall sometimes.. No one of us is perfect, the question is are your gonna continue in the madness, or get yourself 2 or 3 sleeps beyond it to where your head can clear enough for you to see your energy is best spent elsewhere.

Until you reach that point of no return, you still have an option, idea is to stay as far away from that point of no return as possible.

We are all each others accountability here, please make sure I stay to my word and make my 90 days?

16. Pylos

Pylos Fapstronaut

Day 14/90 completed

bromor, Visperad, Karom and 5 others like this.
  17. OnceMoreIntoTheFray

OnceMoreIntoTheFray Fapstronaut

18. End of today will make 30 days. Can't really recall the last time I went that long. One third of the way through this challenge at day's end. Feeling good! If only I could self discipline as well in my calculus studies. I've been hella procrastinating on my homework and proper exam prep. Someone kick me in the ass, on that account, or set me on fire, to get me moving.

bromor, Visperad, Karom and 4 others like this.
  19. Facing your fears, congratulations! Are you gonna try to face all 60 plus? Very inspiring, very cool!!! I've never really much liked snakes myself, but I try to remember all animals even if they are ugly, creepy, or scary serve a purpose in the biosphere. Your post reminded me of one of my all time favorite video games I've included it for laughs. Keep fighting, never give up! It took me a lot of tries but I eventually beat that level.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    bromor, Visperad, Ed74 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut