1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. zars

zars Fapstronaut

2. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Relapsed: I PMOed twice yesterday. Been a long time since I was on this thread.

3. ASCENSION- THE MOON BARES ITS DUSTY CRATERS AND THE BEAST WITHIN ME BREAKS ITS CAGE

4. primigenius_bos

primigenius_bos Fapstronaut

5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

3 Days Free of PMO.

Still feeling dizzy and nauseous, perhaps a small amount better than yesterday. Will stay off screens as much as possible today too. Spending it outside in the sun.

@hewm Welcome back, seems we both were gone for a spell.

Kingfisher, hewm and Peppy like this.
  6. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

7. 226 days semen retention
    Day 5 water fast

I went today to buy some fruits at the farmer's market. Fasting going well.
    More clear skin, general improvement in mental clarity and feeling energy moving more smoothly thorough out my body.

8. Yo, that’s crazy. My dad can’t even get past three days of fasting. But it’s a skill, I guess. I’m practicing three 24 hour fasts a week and might turn one of them into 36 if I keep at it. We’ll see.

9. I was reading a doctor yesterday that talks about fasting and he states 5 days is the minimum to have a good fasting but you go from 5 to 40 day water fast.

Usually I like longer fasts minimum 7 days. But I don't want toget too thin even do it's easy to gain the weight back.

The doctor states the metabolic changes of fasting and the body to start to detoxified itself are prominent the longer the fast and fastings of 24 hrs or 48 hrs do not make enough time for the body to fully detoxified and can be stressful and not give good results.

Even do I've seen healthy men do this short type of fast and intermittent fast.

But right now I think is better to do one Or two long fasts a year and not do intermittent fasting or short 24hrs fast or maybe I'll do it if my body ask for it.

But it's quite different and gives more results a long fast than intermittent fasting or 24hrs fasts.

10. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

11. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Back again after being on and off.

This time i will become a true Saiyan.

Day 0 - Low-Class Warrior

12. zars

zars Fapstronaut

13. Same situation for me as well.. I was gone for a while as well.. Was on day 9 or something but got ahead of myself and messed up. So again starting from Day 0. We got this brothers.

14. Day 125!

Enjoy your weekend :).

Redemptionisrequired and Peppy like this.
  15. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in- 250 days is my next target.

16. Starting again with day 0 after a 6 day streak.
    I've been back home for 3 days and have noticed I'm stressed in general.
    I'm worried about what to do with my life. Work goes well but in general I feel disoriented, aimless, lost.

I would like life to be a certain way but it is not. And different options have different trade offs. It seems I can't have all I want.
    I work hard but I can't make my government non corrupt. I can't make great jobs appear out of thin air.
    I can't meet the type of woman I want when I'm living in a foreign country. And I can't affect big global crises and events.

What I'm trying to say I guess is that I have to accept reality and see what options are good for me.
    And handle the negative feelings I get in healthy ways. I don't want to dive into the PMO cesspool again or become obese or other unhealthy things.
    I'll be reporting progress on my mental health here to stay accountable.

DRAGON_, Kingfisher, hewm and 2 others like this.