1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 13
    Another victory day for all of us

2. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 02 checking in.

Went to the gym, feeling strong.

Still learning how to use Notion, it has a lot of potential.

Making goals and planning how to achieve every single one of then.

Hetairos, Dale848, freshmem and 3 others like this.
  3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congrats on New rank friend. ie Eligible for Spartan army.

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I feel better from last night. I was overwhelmed form the pent up frustration inside of me. Got emotional and cried it all out. I am more of a lone wolf kind of guy who doesnt need a shoulder so i find it better to handle it that way. Texted a friend and told her everything. I feel a lot better now after having all the feeling outside. But its not over, the fight is not over, have to keep my guard up. I am not giving up!

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

July 16th
    PROGRESS OF THE SOUL
    “To what service is my soul committed? Constantly ask yourself this and thoroughly examine yourself by seeing how you relate to that part called the ruling principle. Whose soul do I have now? Do I have that of a child, a youth . . . a tyrant, a pet, or a wild animal?” —MARCUS AURELIUS, MEDITATIONS, 5.11

To what are you committed? What cause, what mission, what purpose? What are you doing? And more important, why are you doing it? How does what you do every day reflect, in some way, the values you claim to care about? Are you acting in a way that’s consistent with something you value, or are you wandering, unmoored to anything other than your own ambition?
    When you examine these questions, you might be uncomfortable with the answers. That’s good. That means you’ve taken the first step to correcting your behavior—to being better than those wild creatures Marcus mentions. It also means you’re closer to discovering what your duty calls you to do in life. And once you discover it, you’ve moved a little bit closer to fulfilling it.

7. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

Day 16 / 100 of Spartan Challenge.
    Wider 35 / 100 days of NoFap / No PMO.
    My short term targets are 20 and 40 days respectively, both I should achieve next week.
    To keep me busy I have started working on a website I have been wanting to do for years. I have purchased the domain and droplet. First page went live yesterday. Trying to keep myself busy with things other than PMO so that I can concentrate on achieving NoFap.
    Good Luck to everyone

8. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day = 7/100 :emoji_eagle:

9. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Thank you : )

10. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 11. Tattoo session today and for some reason I get urges all the time. Thankfully, I am managing. I'll update the post later if I relapse today... it's the first time I get more than one strong urge in a day. Hopefully I got this.

EDIT: No relapse today. Managed to pull through. Now, it's bedtime.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  11. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 44
    Schnapszahl.

12. frosties

frosties Fapstronaut

13. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

14. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

15. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 03 checking in.

One more week attending the gym, I have some pain in my arms and legs but nothing that prevents me from continuing with my life.

Changes are coming and I feel excited about it.

At the end of last year I finished my degree but due to force majeure I stayed at home helping with various necessary things.

Now I prepare myself to look for a job, to become a productive member of society and put my knowledge to practical use.

Also, I still haven't ruled out the idea of starting a small business, I have a project in mind and I will dedicate the whole other week to shaping it, analyzing it and seeing if I can carry it out.

The urges in these four days have not been too strong. I have a sheet where I put a line every time I feel the urge and for the moment I have a total of 33.

Usually the hardest days in the first week are from days 5 to 7, so I'm preparing myself mentally.

16. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Day 15. Short report. Little time. But don’t want to not write daily. Very busy all day. Spent time with family beau tying the house. Didn’t want first but very rewarding. I have a very nice family and am truly blessed

Dana91, frosties, Kratos_GOW and 3 others like this.
  17. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Day 16. My day report yesterday did not post so I did it now.
    Continued the house work. Many area became very nice.

now I can sink in into the weekend. My brain is deiktische freeing up more. It’s quite amazing whet a lowered statis quo must be endured vs a very breaitiful life that awaits one when the mind is free and clean.

voltex, CosmeFulanito, Dana91 and 5 others like this.
  18. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 8 completed (28 in my current streak).

19. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 14
    Next day will be my new best streak ngl, cool

20. Day 3.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2022