1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After banning masturbation, what should my testicular pain do?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by 45678, Jul 18, 2022.

1. 45678

45678 Fapstronaut

朋友们,我的英语不是很好。我想问你,睾丸痛戒手淫后,需要排精吗?

2. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

不需要定期排精,千萬不可以此為破戒的理由,否則身體很難恢復的。您可先試試戒一段時間,看看情況有沒有好轉,祝好!
    (No, and one should not make this an excuse to relapse, or else it would be hard for the body to recover. You may try going NoFap for a time first, and see if the pain is relieved. Good luck!)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    i89rt5 likes this.
  3. PLutoDaDawn

PLutoDaDawn Fapstronaut

No, bra try your level best to resist. For me I've just quit smoking and I'm going through insomnia for the past 2 days it's tough but there is a light at the end of the tunnel

4. 45678

45678 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your encouragement and suggestions. I didn't know what "blue ball" meant until yesterday. I think it caused my pain. But I always thought the blue ball was real. There was a blue ball.After aerobic exercise and cold bath, I recovered and got a firm penis erection in the morning.Thank you!I have persisted. At present, I have persisted in nofap for 13 days.

desmond318 likes this.
  5. 45678

45678 Fapstronaut

谢谢你的回复,让我觉得不孤单。我也希望你能成功。

6. anapana

anapana Fapstronaut

"The pain that you are classically experiencing after observing abstinence for 10-15 days is called as ‘Blue balls’. Blue balls is a condition very commonly experienced by all normal men. It is the involuntary vaso-congestion, characterized by pain, discomfort and aching of the genitals typically after sexual arousal. Though uncomfortable, it is not a disease nor is it dangerous or harmful. Blue balls results from the collection of blood, or vaso-congestion in the genitals during sexual arousal. Blue balls occur when sexual arousal is not followed by ejaculation/orgasm because the pooled blood takes longer to leave the genitals when ejaculation does not occur."

7. 45678

45678 Fapstronaut

8. 45678

45678 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your explanation. I feel much better.