1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 18. All's good amd fine. I'm really looking forward to this tuesday because I'm going on vacations... again! For six days this time and it's going to be awesome!

2. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 10 checking in.

Double digits! I am 11 days away from reaching my personal best this year.

I completed my third week in the gym.

I have taken advantage of this week but I know that too much pressure can be counterproductive, so yesterday I relaxed, the break was good for me.

Cheer up everyone, we can win this fight.

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, i got an important state exam tomorrow and the venue is far from here. So i may not be available tomorrow. Wish me luck. See u guys later.

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Quick question - Have you guys ever got the feeling of FEAR because of time passing so quickly?

5. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

6. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

54 days in
    Going strong
    Need to do it at any cost
    One of the most powerful thing
    In the world IS NOFAP

7. CosmeFulanito

Good luck!

Yes, on more than one occasion.

8. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Yes, at the moment i ask me often when the moment will come, that i only can think about m. But i'm happy that until today i don't have to manage this.

9. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

10. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

11. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Depends on the crime, but also that we are naturally drawn towards conflict and violence, which is why many people find the more brutal and bloody shows interesting

12. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

For so long i wanted to watch Game of thrones but hesitated due to its strong sexual content but my streak was +200 so i decided to watch it and reset my counter after i watched the whole show .... and it was really an incredibe experience so i dont regret it and there is something i noticed that the sexual content is not always exotic to me i didnt feel an urge to masturbate except for a few times and the feeling of being overwelmed by it never occur it was more something that the character goes through as another activity so it doesnt have anything to do with me or my desires so guys THE NOFAP REALLY FUCKING WORKS and sorry for not posting but it wont be appropriate to say iam relapsing everyday it wont really speak the truth of what is happening with me
    I hope you all are doing great and i wish you all a free joyful fulfilling life
    But this isnot a goodbye :);)

Day 1 .

13. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 15 completed (35 in my current streak).
    Hey, best wishes for your exam! I hope it all goes well for you : )
    Yes! Especially when I got deadlines, I happen to get anxious and lose time in it. Makes me feel like time's running so fast because one episode of anxiety and you see 10 mins disappear, try to cope, and one day disappears. And I never realize how it happened. Its just too quick and it makes me even more anxious -- just goes in a cycle (a week earlier I realized 17 days disappeared altogether!). So, in the past couple of days I have been trying to break that cycle by not reminding myself about the deadlines but telling myself to be in the present and enjoy my work or whatever I do - time runs at a decent pace in this mindset. This is very hard for me, but I am trying, and its helping.

14. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

You got this :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

15. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Good luck!
    We wish you good exam
    Day 21

16. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 1 of Spartan Challenge
    Presently on day 3 of my streak
    Stress coupled with chaser blighted my nofap journey.

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

But was it worth your counter friend?

18. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

19. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day = 15/100 well urges popped in now coming 15 days wil be my real test . Until i am able to cross this 15 days i will never be able to beat my pmo+ sxting urges or addiction hope to beat it .

Hetairos, freshmem, voltex and 4 others like this.
  20. CosmeFulanito

Day 11 checking in.

Hetairos, freshmem, NICEDUDE and 3 others like this.