1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 19 + Day 20. So, I'm leaving tomorrow for vacations (6+1 days!). I'll try to check in as often as I can, but no promises! Stay strong everyone and I will send you all my positive energy from the beach!

2. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day = 16/100 :emoji_eagle:

3. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

4. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

Going strong
    Having high urges but avoiding
    Day 56

Dana91, freshmem, Hetairos and 4 others like this.
  5. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

Damn early morning ‘wood’ !
    OK with PMO I didn’t get much ‘wake up wood’, but the last few days I could really do without it every morning.
    On Day 44 of current streak and Day 25 of Spartan challenge.
    Keeping my mind on short term goals of Days 50 and 30 respectively.
    In better news my sex imagination is now much better without PMO. Generally I am also much more motivated.
    Hoping ‘wood’ goes away for a few mornings..
    Good Luck to us all.

Dana91, NICEDUDE, freshmem and 8 others like this.
  6. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

You really need to find a solution to this sexting my friend you are spinning in this same circle since you started the challenge cmon get over it this challenge isnot about abstaining but cleaning after you clean your mind from the addiction to these things you can look at life and sex as it is a reality not a compulsion or illusion and you can have a healthy relationship with someone you love something which touches you deeper than some horny sound to release your tension to ... THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION the tension will build up again and now what the mind will give you the conditioned solution sexting and you will go around and around so i hope you take some deep breathes and look into it forget about pleasure you can have pleasure by many other things it isnot like it is the only option there is so just get yourself together .

Hetairos, Dana91, voltex and 3 others like this.
  7. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Working on it

8. Reaching for the stars

9. Reaching for the stars

Thank you for this bcz it really summarizes the whole thing
    Having a normal sex drive is something biological has to do with the body and it isnot something to be ashamed of BUT when sex enters the mind when the mind becomes so occupied by sexuality everywhere it becomes artificial it becomes addiction to the reward that dopamine offers so we lose clarity and we start seeing everything stained with sexuality just like any other addict so we have to understand that these urges are coming from the mind so they arenot real they are an invitation to an old circulation that we no longer interested in so keep it up guys and dont make it more hard and complicated on yourselves i wish you sis and everyone all the best .

Hetairos, Dana91, stoner0072 and 3 others like this.
  10. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

So true. Thanks a lot and all the best to you too!

11. Starting over. Trying to make today (7-25-22) a day one.

This process isn't easy. Probably that is why it works...

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

The way everyone is helping everyone else is what makes me believe we have made it. We are family now. We help each other. Know our weaknesses, get stronger. Kudos to us. Stay strong, keep helping each other.

13. Newbro2000

Newbro2000 Fapstronaut

Day 4. I'm feeling better now..

14. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

I confess I unconsciously peeked for no less than a minute yesterday since I was feeling like shit and the entire world keeps kicking me down, but I realized whether I peek or not, I have grown tremendously to stop myself from taking another look or jerking off, not that I'm gonna go out my way to test my resolve
    Anyway, I woke up even more depressed with this churning in my stomach, so I got a long battle ahead of me today :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle: See you boys after the war

15. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 01 checking in.

I failed yesterday, and in the most absurd way.

I did better than my last time, but I still haven't beaten my personal record.

Today I heard a phrase that I liked:

A winner is nothing more than a loser who never gave up.

It's not about doing it perfect the first time, but about keeping trying until you achieve it.

I have a lot to think about, but I'm not going to give up, especially now that I'm starting to have longer streaks.

I will have lost this battle, but I will win the war.

Every defeat hurts, but at the same time it strengthens me as I learn from it and motivates me to try harder next time.

[​IMG]

16. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

I feel pain in my testicles. It must be nice to not have blue balls.
    Day 23

17. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

18. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 53
    47 to go

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Well i did have pain, but not that long

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That's the spirit, you rise from every fall and get better with every defeat. Never let go of that mindset