1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

2. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

3 days
    Low urges yesterday and some brain fog(the most annoying PMO effect for me). Mi laptop crasshes yestarday, so I have to find out a way to repair it.

Today I didn't worked out but I took a cold shower at least.
    Keep strong brothers.

3. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Happy Tuesday, Fellowship! Still doing ok. Still trying to reduce screen time. Doing ok with not watching tv much, and only about a 1/2 hr playing games on my phone. Reading books instead is working. Went for a walk yesterday. Doing the Conqueror Virtual challenge, there is a LOTR series which is fun and keeps me walking regularly. link: https://www.theconqueror.events/checkouts/lotr-direct-checkout-bundle/

4. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

5. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 355
    Yesterday was awesome! I could manage my "excitement" or "stimulation" from being alone in my house with this two cute girls...

I think it doesn't make sense to me to be with a girl really... I feel I don't need it. And I love my freedom, I love to be free to love everyone just the same. Love to be able to go anywhere or try anything (that's good). Love to be free of attachments.

6. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

7. 237

Reading some stuff about female narcissistic personality syndrome. It is amazing the power an evil person can have over you. One more reason not to be a slave of sex otherwise you'll be controlled by powerful evil forces.

Stay strong.

8. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship!

Bad withdrawal day today. i wake up very tired and sad. this feeling lingering through the day, even after taking a cold shower. i skipped the wim hof breathing due to lack of time.

i eventually started fishing on sexy dancing videos, twice. it was just a couple of seconds but enough for me to spot a red flag.

i did the flare method and feeling better now, less triggered. my plan for the rest of the day is just to be around people. don´t force myself to do anything, just take it light and happy. better that than a relapse.

so right now there´s no one in my office, as usual in the afternoon. this set increases the risk of a relapse, so i´m gonna visit other departments, see what the guys are up to.
    this department is gonna be empty for a while, but i rather risk having some trouble with that, instead of relapsing. i really don´t want to be alone right now.

It was really good to take this off my chest with you, my brothers :). it´s not easy, it´s somewhat embarrasing, but it helps. honesty really helps against an addiction, specially in triggering moments. thanks for being here with me, my brothers. for the good and the bad.

Checking out.

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yes, indeed it taught me a lot of things really. Thank you for everyone

10. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Day 13 check in. Days PMO-free in 2022: 199 out of 207.
    "Have patience. Go where you must go, and hope!” — Gandalf

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

12. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

check out Day 0
    Im tired after work - wont do much - early weak up tomorrow
    Im writing journal before Ill go to bed -routines I will shorten
    Good Night!

13. newbobido

newbobido Fapstronaut

Real question, did anybody here ever attended some 12 stap program?
    And if so, would you recommend it?

14. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 90
    @Kratos_GOW congratulations brother. Both of us became grey wizards:emoji_heart_eyes_cat:. Thank for everyone who help me to reach this goal:emoji_heart::emoji_heart:
    intro-1580825841.jpg

15. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

16. 10 Days -- I spend the night at the old Watchtower of Amon Sûl. PMO forces are lurking in the area.

That's pretty accurate. It isn't the urges themselves, but still this voice in my head telling me that this streak won't last much longer, this streak has already gone on long enough, I might as well relapse and get it over with. No! That's not true! I want to do right by myself, by God, and by everyone who might be hurt by my addiction!

@RiseToGreatness You've mentioned "the flare method" a couple times now. What is that?

Guardian angels, pray for us!

17. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

48 (16 hard mode) days complete

I had a wet dream this morning. So yesterday I avoided many dangerous situations and no peeking happened, today I will continue. The morning is the most difficult to survive I will leave my phone before going to the toilet.

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thank you friend.

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Man congratulation to you to. Let's announce to the urges - You shall not pass

20. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 11 - Uruk-Hai, The Dark Tower Barad-Dûr