1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Harry Potter Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Don'tLookBack, Nov 27, 2021.

You in?

1. Yes!!

165 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. Maybe later.

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Nah.

12 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. I've been on and off the wagon lately, but I'm ready to recommit and take this seriously again. Still in the hospital wing for now, but I'll be out soon enough!

2. primigenius_bos

primigenius_bos Fapstronaut

Day 31. Year four!
    I think Goblet of fire was my 2nd favourite book in the series. Watched the movie multiple times too.

Pentatonic, Lucifer. and futurelight like this.
  3. I'm reading that one right now for the first time, and man... I kind of hate it. :/ it's one of my favorites of the movies though

4. primigenius_bos

Well I hope you'll change your mind after finishing :3 and yeah the movie was great

5. Mostly I just found the first half to be really boring and slow, they took forever to actually get to the tournament (which is my favorite part of the movie), and I absolutely hate the whole subplot with the house-elves and everyone in the world except Hermoine, including the main characters, being super racist and supporting slavery, while constantly making fun of Hermoine and getting annoyed at her whenever she says anything about it being wrong. I have no idea why JK thought that was a good idea, but it honestly has made me really hate Ron a lot, because his attitude is disgusting.

primigenius_bos and Dominikfhj like this.
  6. Beasthunter1998

Beasthunter1998 Fapstronaut

7. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Day 86. Gryffindor Year 7.
    My P-addiction seems so far away now. But I still keep in mind that those 8+ years of addiction were very bad for my mental health and I'm still in the process of a long-long healing.
    Today is all good. Have a good time everyone!

8. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

9. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! Been a good five days. I've been away for a while, but I am back :) Hope everyone is doing well in their journeys!

Pentatonic, Lucifer. and Dominikfhj like this.
  10. Don'tLookBack

Glad to see you again!!

Dominikfhj and TakingTheSteps like this.
  11. Don'tLookBack

Welcome @ARCEUS!!

ARCEUS and Dominikfhj like this.
  12. Don'tLookBack

Every single time you fall. Get back up! You have so much potential. Never give up :)

Lucifer. and Dominikfhj like this.
  13. Don'tLookBack

Hey I hope you are doing alright now! If you are still feeling that shame, please know that you are not alone in this struggle. There is hope! There have been many who have walked this same path and have succeeded.

Dominikfhj likes this.
  14. Don'tLookBack

You are doing amazing! It's great to see you grow and get better. You are an inspiration to me. Many times I tear myself down, but I know that true change comes from choosing uplifting thoughts and actions. Thank you for your example.

futurelight and Dominikfhj like this.
  15. Day 6 - Hospital wing

Pentatonic and Lucifer. like this.
  16. primigenius_bos

Day 35. Going strong alhamdulillah.

17. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

18. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

how do i get those green quotes myself too

Dominikfhj and Pentatonic like this.