1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

2. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

3. Day 150! Next level :).

[​IMG]

kingdawoo, Peppy, MJ93 and 5 others like this.
  4. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Day 0. A low class warrior fighting to unlock my true potential

5. Congratulations my man.. This is super super awesome.

6. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

7. Do you want to join this challenge? I can add you to the list :).

Redemptionisrequired and ARCEUS like this.
  8. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

oh I am already in harry potter challenge
    was just chilling checking some competitions

9. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

you can add me, but I am afraid I won't be able to give presented daily, but I am sure I will give when the counter hits 15

Kingfisher likes this.
  10. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyans!

29 Days Free of PMO.

Today will be a challenging day, standing tall against it and facing whatever comes forth, at the best of my ability, is the only way to pave a new path.

Keep Training!

@Kingfisher Awesome man, ascending and tapping into the power of the Gods!

11. No problem :). I will add you!

Redemptionisrequired and ARCEUS like this.
  12. 57! I’m having some stress with finding an apartment in Germany, but instead of reacting to it, I’m deciding to be proactive! I’m making it a goal to write 25 emails/text messages to open offers this week. And if I still haven’t got anything, then another 25! Collect them rejections like infinity stones!

13. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 10

Feeling restless & angry a bit as usual. The gym cured it. During the gym, yet another attractive woman again. She was with a younger sibling (sister), and sister's friend I believe.
    I don't mean to make anyone relapse but she had a big butt. I was tempted to look at it and check her out but good thing I decided to looked away. Younger sister seem kind of cute. Any way, I mind my own business start training. There were two other cute girls that seem attractive. Nice legs and hips. But that was it. I overcame. I felt so relieved that I overcame a relapse yesterday though. That give me motivation today. It was a pretty good day. I had small urges before that. That was all.

Lastly, I forget to mention. This has to be worth every effort. Keep in mind, even though I'm day 10. I have been on SR/NoFap for 18 Days now. And now I'm on no PMO for 10 days as well. I feel like I regaining back my health back but slowly. This is making feel more encouraged. Not only that I have been taking some of nooptopics every day and accompanied with the pre-workout (When I plan on working out) that I am taking which I call "liquid confidence" (I don't drink alcohol anymore btw). Maybe because it contains the same ingredient on the nooptopic that I am currently taking. SR/NoFap/no PMO plus pre-workout drink. Feeling as if I am regaining back my confidence within myself day by day. As I said, As I said, I can keep and I hold eye contact better with anyone. Just the side effect of restlessness and anger. I have to say this is so worth. I feel my aura might be more noticeably a little day by day. Because of this, it makes me want to retain further and further. Makes me feel better and better slowly. This is totally worth doing. But this not for the weak. Now I have more of a pure intention when I finally started doing this. I think this why I am succeeding now. Oh and btw before I decided to start all this, I have done 3 - 4 weeks without MO but still looking at P*rn. Without tracking btw. But now I am here and I want to go further. I feel I am getting the benefits day by day. More importantly, my health & confidence. Not 100% but I can feel it is getting better. You have to turn it on like Super Saiyan all the time to beat this. You can do this.

I have my goals to achieve for ranks over here but whether I am here or do decide to do this alone maybe later. I know I can do this. I can achieve it and there is no turning back for me once that happens. Yes, I am still getting stares. I will let you know if more female attraction is start coming more my way. If your interested. Nothing too drastic yet. I feel they are staring at a glance there sometimes. As far as others, possibly. Maybe more and more will get jealous because of my aura improving. Because of SR/NoFap including no PMO.

This was a good day! I will continue fighting. I know I love women too much but this is just motivating & firing me up not to release. Just saying. Don't relapse, this is so worth it. I hope this might encourage someone here. My fire inside me is building again. Hopefully it will become a bonfire constantly once all said and done! :emoji_fire:

I feel like going in a ice bath like the one in Ben Affeck's Daredevil if anyone ever seen the movie. I just want to jump in and relax in there for 30 mins - one hour in a half. I only have a bath though. I just want to relax & clear my mind.

I think those ASMR/Live videos on calm/relaxation videos on Youtube may help me a bit for the restlessness. I should do it more often though. So far the gym is curing it.
    Fasting, I will eventually do it.

In dedication of the new movie coming out this month. Since I already mentioned I always say "it's Super Saiyan Time!"; I would I like to say before and during my workout "It's Final Gohan time!" just switch it up :emoji_laughing: lol. His new transformation is not leaked in this trailer but it easy to find though. Gohan was always been one of my favorite Characters in the series after the Cell Saga. I'm glad he is moving up again.

Piccolo "It's do or die time" For me Piccolo, yes it is. Yes it is. Keep training Saiyans!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  14. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

How did you got unlimited likes XD can you share me your post with most likes pls? it could help me if its informative

15. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

how do i also get colouring letters where everyone written there title and challenge link?

16. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

I really feel somewhere inside my heart that our culture is somewhat damaging us. Specifically males. We already have more naturally occurring urges than females and for people who are alr fighting with p*rn makes their challenge more harder by dressing on that style... Like its very hard for us not to increase urges level when we move out from our houses. This is the reason I think some females are unwillingly-willingly damaging us (or killing our life if I say more dramatically), the males and many of us don't even realize it. I really dream the past traditions comes again and ultimately make us more safer outside and help us to leave those addiction things more easily.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  17. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

We could only lead by example. Just me experiencing the positives effects on SR/NoFap is alright making me realize the world was always damaging us through media, entertainment, etc. This is not normal. But the world jokes around as if it is ok to release freely. I'm speaking on my experience so far. How much more benefit the more I retain? Now you really question PMO why they made this a norm. Our society is messed up. I can explain more once my journey is complete later.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  18. Checking in.
    Last 2 days I have been eating badly which is a shame as overall my nutrition is good and I'm lowering my bodyfat.
    I'll schedule my meals tomorrow to stop this back sliding here.

@Redemptionisrequired I really liked this: I suppose the conclusion to all of this really is to do what we can to protect and invest in our health, but also to make our days count.
    The quote in my signature is meant to remind me exactly this point.
    @Kingfisher Congratulations on reaching the level of the Gods! I really like this transformation. Goku looks youthful, lean, healthy and full of vitality.

19. MJ Warrior 93

Congrats, bro :)

20. MJ Warrior 93