1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

We all have our battles ladies and gents. Its our fight, but we don't have to fight it alone. Sure lone mindset is okay sometimes, but this war has a common enemy. Support each other, fight alongside each other, mend each others wounds, whatever it takes do not give up!
    May we all win this war!

3. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

My brain begun asking me for dopamine now. I don't have any urge to PMO but those urges always follow this dopamine craving phase. Makes me wanna do youtube or just anything that pumps dopamine and then says "this is not what I wanted, I want more" and eventually brings me to have urges for PMOing. I know my pattern now. So I am not gonna respond to that by offering it dopamine, I will instead do any activity that either relaxes me or makes me feel productive. Am sure to get some dopamine in the end of such activities too and I think that's all I should be needing, nothing more.

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck, we only get better by knowing ourselves! You are on right track, be productive and it will all work out.

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I am having morning wood on consistent basis nowadays. Is it a good thing or bad? I do remember i had an erotic dream last night tho.

6. bettermeeveryday

So that job application I filled in last week (during all those crazy withdrawals and anxiety attacks), I got an opportunity to interview with them next week. I am happy because I really wanna do this job, it fits my scheme of things and values, but I am also nervous at the same time because I tend to have panic attacks in situations where I'm being "tested" and this could be a bad trigger. Am feeling pretty anxious already but talked a bit to a friend and he helped me calm down a bit and think straight, and pumped some of my self doubt away. But I am nervous as hell. Wish me luck guys! *cries*

7. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

Good thing but you have to resist the temptation to touch ! Seriously as you get older your morning wood will become less frequent and so enjoy it while you have it, but just don’t touch ! Look at it this way, if you had a woman in your bed you would want morning wood yes ?

8. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

I'm glad you have this job opportunity.

Success, you will do well!

9. bettermeeveryday

Thanks a lot!

10. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 19 checking in.

Only four days to reach my biggest streak this year.

I feel a little tired, but apart from that I'm fine, since it's Thursday I start to consider other places to find a job, already preparing plan B.

In the meantime, I take advantage of this time to examine my schedule, there will have to be some changes when I start working, but I will be able to adjust it to be able to continue working on my personal growth every day.

11. tivruh

tivruh Fapstronaut

well said brother.

nothing to be worried about. It's even okay if you have a wet dream and wake up with jizz in your pants. Just the body doing maintenance work on semen retention.

Saw my girl today and sent her home walking funny. And I wasn't even close to nutting. But then had to sleep off the alcohol for 3 hours in the evening.

These pleasures are fleeting. Looking forward to the getting back to the grind tomorrow.

There were quite a few college age girls eye-ing me where I picked my girl up today, outside a university. It's on the way back from my gym. I've been thinking of cold-approaching and socializing with people somewhere, seems like the perfect spot. It's something I used to do back in uni and thoroughly enjoyed.

As a freelancer getting work online and working from home, I don't get many opportunities to socialize these days. My plan this time round to get into social flow is to talk to 1 to 2 guys for every girl I talk to. That way I'll feel way less awkward / creepy as purely cold approaching girls. Although there's nothing wrong with that. Another way is to do 2 - 4 guys first, then 1 girl, 1 guy, etc. All in all, a 30 - 60 minute investment every other day that'll reap great benefits for my mental and emotional health.

Radiate warmth and joy to everyone, man or woman, hot or ugly.

That's a plan to start things off anyway, let's see how it goes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  12. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck man

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I dont really have temptations to fap really, i just get up take a shit, brush and bath. Rarily i have ever fapped with morning wood. But i will keep my guard up just in case.

15. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

I'm in, Day 0.

Does wet dreams count as a relapse in the challenge or not?

16. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

No It isn't intentional .

17. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

18. Newbro2000

Newbro2000 Fapstronaut

day 3 finally.i figured out that urges hit from day 3 to day 5 .

19. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

20. ShieldofFaith

ShieldofFaith Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Short moment of weakness but no relapse. Moving forward in small steps but each day is a new joy in being free from PMO.