1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

A quick update in case I don't have that much time tomorrow.

Today one of those attacks appeared that wouldn't go away no matter how much I focused on thinking about something else.

In a moment I came to a realization: I had two options before me, tomorrow I would say in the forum that I was resetting my counter, or I could say that I am one day closer to my goal.

I began to imagine tomorrow telling how I managed to overcome this attack, describing how I overcame my weaknesses and came out victorious.

That motivated me and I wanted to take advantage of that motivation to do other things.

First thing, get away from the internet, make it as difficult as possible for myself to relapse.

So I got up and went for a walk, already on the street, without a laptop, and with a cell phone without data, having access to the internet would be difficult for me.

Already on the street, I decided to carry out one of my alternative plans and went to speak to another of the places where I am interested in obtaining a possible job.

I feel that I did well, the person seemed interested and promised to call me as soon as possible to confirm a possible position.

When I got back home, I rested for a bit and then got ready to go to the gym, where I was able to burn off that extra energy.

Returning home again I already felt totally different, knowing that I had managed to beat the urge.

And now I'm here listening to music and happy to be alive.

I wanted to share this moment with you, and remind you that we are warriors, fighters, Spartans who do not know what it is to surrender.

The war continues, let's show what we are capable of.

2. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 14 completed. Two weeks in. Don't have any urges today but just some difficult emotions to deal with on the personal sphere, and some hard truths to digest and happy things to let go. Its all hitting me hard, but I have time, I will take time and let it pass. In any case, I will put my best into preparing for my exam and job interview, I don't want all this to affect that. And no matter what, no matter how low or hollow I feel, I know that PMO won't fill the void, so I will not relapse.
    This is absolutely beautiful and inspiring! I really appreciate how you managed that and made it so productive. I want to be like this too, channeling my urges or cravings into productive things -- I'm on this journey : ) Best wishes brother, keep doing good like that!
    Thank you brother!

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Not really, just don't PMO consciously.

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You got a big streak, did you not write a success story?

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

This is inspiring.

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Another day for a new rank. You got this.

7. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 3

8. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

9. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

I did a relapse.

I have to do workouts to handle this energy, but I haven't time for that, I have 2 full time job now, and most of my relapses is on weekends that I'm free and I'm tired and I'm home.

Decisions:
    1- Delete instagram app from my phone. (my main account was deactivated before)
    2- Do workouts in weekends.
    3- Go to sleep when I'm really tired.

Day 0.

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Talk to me man, whatsup?
    Its another hurdle in the way! you can do it. Good decision for starting again!

11. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

12. CosmeFulanito

Day 20 checking in.

Only 3 days to reach my biggest streak this year.

I still feel a little tired, and to top it all off yesterday I had a hard time falling asleep for a while.

But I feel good, moving forward with a few preparations.

13. CosmeFulanito

The path is not a straight line, it has its ups and downs, but if you stay firm everything will improve with time.

Find ways to cheer yourself up or relax in constructive ways.

Listen to music that helps improve your mood, go for a walk, exercise, write how you feel, you will always have a place in this forum.

bettermeeveryday and Kratos_GOW like this.
  14. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

15. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

I'm not good at writing anything inspirational and I don't think my success story is that interesting
    I just go by the motto 'this is this, and that's that'

16. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

17. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 4

18. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

Hard to say but I had a relapse, I'll defeat this addiction and will be free, maybe not today, not tomorrow, but I can see that day.

Day 0.

19. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 15 completed. The void is as big as it can be, or is it gonna get bigger? What do I fill it in with? I don't know. Maybe this void was always there, and will always remain. Or maybe I can fill it in with self love? But that just looks like a bunch of words to me, idk what they even mean, just heard them somewhere. I feel like all my emotions have evaporated. But this is not the first time. If I could live through it before, I can live through it now. Pretty dull that life felt tho. But I'll accept it. I'll keep moving forward. At least I have this community to which I can express how I feel, I respect that and am grateful for that, and won't disregard it by saying I am alone. But I feel lonely, yes. Nobody can change that for me, I won't let anyone change that for me. I wanna be the one to change it, but the only card I can play is acceptance, I'll just accept it and live with it just like I did or I will break. I have a lot of cracks already but am holding the pieces together and pretending I am not broken. Idk if that helps, but that's all I think I can do for the time being. Sorry guys if whatever I am talking is irrelevant here, it just came out in a flow.

And @Kratos_GOW , I have been using Intellect as you suggested, thank you. So far, I have nothing to say bout it tho. Best wishes to everybody here and am grateful to this community for existing.

20. ShieldofFaith

ShieldofFaith Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Been in a good emotional and mental state recently and overall feeling great as I make more progress in my journey