1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

2. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

3. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

4. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

0/90 My thoughts got away from my control today. Bad day to be sleep deprived. The nofap path is so much more difficult without decent sleep. I feel bad because of the three weeks lost but I will stay on the path.

SquidCook and ConstantineReboot like this.
  5. Tiredness has been my downfall in the past as well. Nice job recognizing the trigger. These past 21 days show progress. 1 bad day out of 21 is pretty awesome if you ask me. Progress, not perfection my friend.

6. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

7. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

Unfortunately a good night's sleep isn't always possible so I'm going to have to somehow learn to keep my guard up better while tired. Thanks man, your point about progress is a really good one. Here's to progressing forward, learning/growing and hopefully beating three weeks this time. Congratulations to you on 21 days and congratulations to you Constantine on 14 days! Keep up the awesome work guys.

8. 22/99 (2/9ths of the way there). 100 days seems so far away, but I’m taking it a day at a time and just trying to live my life without letting my sex drive get in the way.

9. Thanks, mate. Just as @Jefe Rojo mentioned, Progress over perfection. You did genuinely well, I must say the relentless motivation you guys displayed inspired me to return on a higher route mate. Stay strong, you got this.

SquidCook, Jefe Rojo and ReclaimingMe like this.
  10. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

11. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

0/41 Had a fall. Landed on my feel though. Getting back to it.

12. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

No M or O:
    Short term= Day 3/7
    Long term= Day 10/49 (start 14th September)

No P:
    Day 10/30 (start 14th September)

Jefe Rojo and SquidCook like this.
  13. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Day 4/22
    Hey everyone, its been a long time since I've checked in due to serious loadshedding abd my internet waa going whack. last 2 days internet didn't work on my phone for no apparent reason, then today my phone is now fine but my desktop isn't. it's wierd. the phone/desktop says its connected but no webpages load up. so i might still struggle to keep posted.
    so far its been going alright other than the internet issues. been taking it one day at a time and staying busy.

ReclaimingMe, Jefe Rojo and SquidCook like this.
  14. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut