1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 20 Checking in

RedMink, Revanthegrey, Yambo and 3 others like this.
  2. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 7

I'm in ok mood. But not so sure if I had enough sleep. It doesn't feel I'm super exhausting.

At the gym yesterday, pretty good. Some of my exercises, I'm not far off with my strength which I am glad to say. Needs keep going again despite me trying to lean out.
    No real women besides one regular which she is already married. Little to none (urges) to my surprise.

Going again to the gym soon or later. I will see what the temptation is for this day.

Any way, one thing I have to say is I agree and I kept saying to this to myself before @Redemptionisrequired said anything (If I ever heard him say it). The people that relapsed or will relapse later, you have to keep coming back. You will never lose unless you quit. This is hard mode after all.

One last thing, I said to myself to the ones are succeeding or struggling, you have to come in and check in often. No need to say sorry just check in every day. There someone here was doing well until one day relapsed. A bit surprised because I was reading his personal stuff in my time on what he was going through. He was doing well. So it seems as if it is working for them. To my assumption, it is not required here to do it every day but most likely I think you have to. Just my suggestions because I see it is working for you. Again, I can do this myself and check in whenever I want to do. Because I have the time to do it every day. But I have noticed some are actually succeeding because of checking in often or every day.

So you relapsed? Keep coming back and don't stop if you want this. Because I kind of don't want to hear the excuses tbh. It will depend on what you say that will make me upset & disappointed.

Any way, I will try to be more compassionate and supportive along the way as well. This was brought up in another challenge of mine. That's it.

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    RedMink, hewm, Revanthegrey and 3 others like this.
  3. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

83 Days Free of PMO.

Not much to say, yesterday was very productive and I was successful in what I set out to do for the day. Today is another busy one so forgive me on the brevity of my check in.

Keep training!

RedMink, hewm, Revanthegrey and 3 others like this.
  4. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 1:

(悟) Low-Class Warrior ▬Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE

“Freedom begins with self-discipline.”
    [​IMG]

5. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

6. MJ Warrior 93

Thank you, brother

7. MJ Warrior 93

I wasn't able to control my urges and had sexual thoughts of my gf

8. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

9. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Congrats with the new Oozaru transformation!

Day 5.

10. zars

zars Fapstronaut

Check in day 315.

11. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Good job with exams. Hey good idea reading to switch off PMO thoughts. I’m reading a book by Bruce Lee so that’ll definitely help me switch into a martial arts mindset

I study best at coffee shops esp Starbucks. They say the smell of coffee makes you more awake and also being around others makes you work harder

I’m planning g to get in the shop 5 days a week too. I’m incorporating 2-3 rest days a week to help me recover and have more energy to study

If I study at home I usually start falling asleep because it’s so cool peaceful and quiet

maybe if I had more rest it wouldn’t be an issue

ah I met someone at the coffee shop but didn’t feel comfortable with their vibes or whatever so I’m aiming to just go study and not chat with people. Otherwise I kinda don’t get as much studying done

12. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Dang Huge streak

Day 7!!!!!!

lets goooooooo

I’m stoked to get to say seven. I’m planning to not sleep in the same bed with my gf as prescribed in Brahmacharya a book on semen retention. In the marriage section

I feel like it’ll work wonders for me. And I’d maybe already helping me with differentiation and boundaries

I’m really into this girl I hope it works out may we live happily ever after

I’ve been doing great with the no PMO once I cleared the first few days. I’m going to stay on nofap and the group calls for at least a year before I consider doing without

to be honest with myself I feel like I might be a lifer on here . Which isn’t something I’ve ever really felt before

that’s new to me heh. I just feel like I need nofap and accountability group to like stay sharp remind myself how important to my life no PMO is and help other people do the same

peace love unity respect y’all

13. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Congratulations @SDversionupdate for reaching Oozaru!

@LLOYYD I agree you have to check in daily. It says so in the challenge description on the first page.

Day 21 Checking in. I'm feeling tired. Haven't been getting enough sleep. I have ambitions but these will stay dreams unless I put in the daily effort. Lacking the energy though atm.

14. RedMink

RedMink Fapstronaut

Day 21 done!

Thanks!

Same here @hewm, even had an erotic dream the other day. Got to transmute this energy to doing something productive!

Yambo, MJ93, hewm and 3 others like this.
  15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

It doesn't say you have to check in the first page that includes with some of my challenges as well. It doesn't seem to be a requirement here but my suggestion to others it is highly recommended to check in every day or often. Doesn't matter busy or not. To some, stop saying sorry because it is to your benefit. Just say Day "" and that's it. Don't need to say anything.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    Yambo, Toni7, MJ93 and 2 others like this.
  16. Day 53.
    Had worst day in this streak. Was really close to relapsing. It started from a wet dream and it peaked the urges like always and was really uncomfortable. Environment change, being lonely and wet dream,all added up and urges skyrocketed. But barely hung on. Lucky escape ig. Will try harder to manage these urges after wet dreams. It was the main reason I relapsed in my previous 45 day streak.

Yambo, Toni7, Revanthegrey and 4 others like this.
  17. Stay strong brother, a relapse is not worth it.

Yambo, Toni7, Revanthegrey and 3 others like this.