1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Congratulations on your possible engagement. I am happy that life is working out for you! : )

Dana91, D.ddddd and bettermeeveryday like this.
  2. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot! : )

Dana91 and Iron Merc like this.
  3. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

EX 21

4. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Failed my driving test, thinking about PMOing so wish me luck that I can get through the rest of the day

5. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Don’t do it, be strong. You can resit…..and resist

voltex, Dana91, Iron Merc and 2 others like this.
  6. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

This is great. You know the guy well? Or as I understand this is arranged relation?

7. D.ddddd

D.ddddd Fapstronaut

第 3 天
    因为我是一个中国人所以很可能你们看不懂我说的不过没关系,我路过的帖子都有看,恭喜你们,你们比我坚强太多了,有很多值得我学习的地方,加油,我的榜样

voltex, Dana91, Iron Merc and 2 others like this.
  8. bettermeeveryday

Day 70 completed.
    This is arranged and I talked to him only thrice so far on phone. All I know is that he is a good human, and that my career won't suffer with this man and his family, it would rather grow better. But if you ask me about butterflies in the gut and heart for the man, there's none so far. But I am prioritizing the career part of me over the hopeless romantic part of me. Is it gonna hurt? Idk, thats something I need to figure out. No rush, there is time.

Dana91, Iron Merc and LLOYYD like this.
  9. YOU ARE A SPARTAN, YOU DON'T NEED LUCK, LUCK IS FOR RABBITS. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, YOU'LL PASS NEXT TIME.

voltex, Dana91, daddyG1981 and 2 others like this.
  10. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Day 20 of the reboot

keep showing up Spartans, only thing you can control is what you do today. Yesterday is gone no point worrying about it. Tomorrow isn’t here yet, you can deal with it when it arrives

voltex, Iron Merc, LLOYYD and 2 others like this.
  11. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 18

Yes indeed. As a saying goes "I make my own luck" from a video game character. Yes, I am a gamer.

@voltex Don't do it. It is not worth it over a failed driving test. I did fail as well in the past when I was 16 years old.
    First attempt failed. Second attempt, I passed and was tested in the beginning in where I failed at. I passed it.

Like I said earlier, you are not safe. Short or long streak, anything can happen. I almost made a slip as well earlier.

Stay strong Spartans.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
    D.ddddd, voltex, Iron Merc and 2 others like this.
  13. Day 47

Only 3 more days before I am at the half way point. The time is going fast and I'm sure I will be at 100 days in no time. But that is not the end for me because I will not be going back to PMO ever.

14. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

EX 22
    Thanks for the support spartans, unfortunately yesterday I spent an hour switching between staring at the first result on google, thinking about clicking on the site and pressing the emergency button on NoFap, and I did see some things for a few minutes, made it up with 30 pullups and 50 pushups before bed

Woke up still feeling like shit but seeing the comments put me in a better mood, I guess it shows I still have a really long way to go and it shows what kind of man I am for my first thought to relapse whenever something bad happens, thanks for the support soldiers

15. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

16. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

17. D.ddddd

D.ddddd Fapstronaut

第 4 天
    换个角度考虑,如果不想的浪漫改成能够陪你一生的人呢,你们会度过每一个春夏秋冬,想想都美好的流口水不是么

今天仍然昏昏欲睡,睡了10小时,不过,我看到你们的评论,感受会很好

18. bettermeeveryday

Day 71 completed.