1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Hi everyone,

I reset to MO a few days ago but didn’t want to report it until I had a few days on my counter. I’m usually pretty straightforward about resetting my counter and holding myself accountable - for some reason I thought that reporting my own failure would send negative vibes to the rest of you. Please forgive my mistake - this group is about reporting where we are. I was ashamed to report a reset but It is what it is. I am happy to report that I’m doing much better than a few days ago. Keep going strong everyone - make it a great weekend.

2/98

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
    by1776.13, adbread, ganim3d3s and 3 others like this.
  2. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

29/90
    I've felt that way before too. Anyway man, the important thing is you're checking in and getting right back to it. I'm glad you're doing better and fighting on!

3. Yeah, mate. The period of recovery is extremely arduous. It's absolutely fine mate and your honesty is highly appreciated. Just like our mate @ReclaimingMe said, the main significance is of getting back up and moving ahead on the path of reclaiming ourselves and your post says it all.
    Stay strong mate, and have a great weekend.

4. Thanks for your words of encouragement, I will never give up. It’s frustrating but the only way forward is to get back up quickly and try again.

5. ganim3d3s

ganim3d3s Fapstronaut

6. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

I know what are you talking about, when I relapsed I'll not came here for days.

Day 10/120

7. Thanks brother, honesty is definitely important no matter how hard it may be to admit wrongdoing. I’m committed to doing better, no matter how arduous it gets. I appreciate your encouragement - have a great weekend!

8. Yes, it takes time to want to try again for sure. Congratulations on 10 days!

9. ganim3d3s

ganim3d3s Fapstronaut

10. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

11. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

12. Congrats Man! 1/3rd or the way there!

13. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

31/90
    Thanks man! Yeah, it's been a while since I've been a third of the way. This is starting to feel big.

14. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

12/120

15. I_always_try_again

I_always_try_again Fapstronaut