1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

You got this. Never give up.

2. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

2 days.

Think I may have gotten behind the reason I need to act out all the time. My default operating system seams to be fear and control. I have a very heavy heart. I carry a lot of weight. I seam to be able to put my mind into a place of lightness here now. It pulls my shoulders back and I stand taller. I don't need to control everything in this state. When I am in my ussual state I found that I force myself really hard to do things. Not charitable to myself at all. In the new state I get really nice feelings. Not sure if this is the full answer but it is def. a part of the puzzle. I just need to lighten the heck up.

This was years ago. When I had a spiritual director. I said to myself "I am allowed to". It brought tremendous relief. I talked to my spiritual director about it and he said to be careful with that. Understandable. I think I figured out why it brings relief. I felt like I was not allowed to shine. I could not become too good at anything. I was not allowed to be better. I know who I learned that from and have come to realize he is an idiot. I am allowed to!! And I will!! I am going to become everything God made me to be!!

3. Heromode

Heromode Fapstronaut

hahaha, Thanks so much for the motivation Baki.

I hope my experiences can motivate others.
    I actually hear Goggins often and it fuels me.

4. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

One thing that Rollo has certainly convinced me of is that I should date casually and not be looking for a girlfriend. Only a relatively small amount of girls are really worth any commitment, in part for the reasons you mentioned. You really have to gain experience and take your time these days. Trust me, I know they don't want to submit; my ex absolutely destroyed me. I also recognize that I was far from worthy in the past too though.

Most of the red pill space is filled with garbage pretenders just looking to grift for a quick buck, but I have linked up with some guys that legit want to help men level up. I did some work with a red pill hypnotist named Ryan Fowler for example who has really helped change my life slowly, but surely.

5. Heromode

Heromode Fapstronaut

6. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

7. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

This is brilliant, well done!!!

8. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

9. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

10. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 1

Got soaked today. Had to put all my cloths in the dryer after a huge rainstorm. I got to see a massive flock of ducks in the ocean though. Just getting myself slowly accustomed to my old fall nofap routine again; that's when I had by far the most success before. I'll probably bring back daily push-ups next!

I went and got a haircut, shaved and cut my nails to keep up with the self care also.

I mentioned in my last entry that I wish I had a fireplace, which got me thinking about this old TV station I remember from childhood where it was just this fireplace that would loop endlessly. There are some videos like that on Youtube I could just put on the TV. I'll have to remember that when I rearrange my living room. :)

11. metamorphosed

metamorphosed Fapstronaut

12. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

I am digging this reflection from last January back out and recommitting. Good to look back over & renew past commitments

13. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 29 no PMO. Spent some good time outside yesterday enjoying nature and all the leaves changing colors. I think walking and being outdoors really helps my mental stability. Feeling good about my situation right now. Hopefully this trend will continue. Oh… I also got a Whoop band yesterday. Interested to see how that works with tracking my health. Anyone else have one?

14. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

I use a Fitbit. There’s a lot of gimik with these things but it’s good for sleep, steps and resting heart rate.

15. Why do you have to pay to a red pill hypnotist man? What are you doing.
    Just read the book, do some deep thinking that should be enough.

Yeah, it depends again. There's no right or wrong way. I mean dating casually should be fit your interest depending on the age you at, should be mid 30's? Whatever man, you should be able to come to your own conclusio depending on what suits your interest best.

16. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

You can build your pmo free life brother. Never give up brother. If your mind says " I want p stuff" , control your mind brother. Because You are guy who can change your life brother. Some times PMO forces want to conquer my mind.I watch some David goggin's videos and get some moral to defeat PMO.
    KEEP PLAYING THE GAME. you can do it:emoji_heart:

17. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 184
    They don't know me son

18. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friends!

108 Days Free of PMO.

Happy to see I have made it through this challenging week with success. There was a little bonus attributed to it as well, I started talking to this girl I work with. She's expressed interest in me, it was quite obvious. So I thought, why not let's chat and see where things go. Funny how my anxiety arose there. Apart from that, will have a bit of time off from work, which is nice.

Stay Strong

108 days – You entered the Morgul-Road. A “road that glows with an eerie luminescence” running east and west through the Morgul Vale and over the Morgul Pass in western Mordor.

!!Attention Fellowship Friends Update Announcement!!

Everyone take a moment to check the update that our dear @RiseToGreatness has placed to the rankings on the front page. The changes take place from the rank King onwards. He has balanced things out, duration of high king is no longer 5 days. Apart from that the rest remains the same.

19. ITs Possible

ITs Possible Fapstronaut

20. Lone Skeleton

Lone Skeleton Fapstronaut