✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

2. Najarin

Najarin Fapstronaut

3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

4. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

5. Najarin

Najarin Fapstronaut

6. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

7. BertrandR

BertrandR Fapstronaut

Day 45, finally Anbu!

Ūruz, Shadow444 and Baki Hanma like this.
  8. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

12. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 10

I'm back in the forums. I think I was up to like five months before but now not so much eh. Tried to do without nofapcom or no PMO groups. I didn't want to pay the $40 a month or $20 a month. It's not working so great. I just don't really care about no fapping anymore. I mean I still work on maintaining no PMO I just don't really do it. Kinda sucks tbh.

I'm sad :( my streak is only 10 days.

My substance abuse and video game addictions are resting peacefully in their coffins. So I want to put my energy into the problem which is PMO so I'm gonna try to join up nofap in some fashion. Hopefully this thread will workout! May it be so. Naruto's my favorite anime

ZenYogi out :p

Ūruz and Shadow444 like this.
  13. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

Day 0, back to the academy

14. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

That's too bad no one is on this thread lately. May more members come.

Naruto's my fave anime and currently my favorite story overall. It used to be The Hobbit, but now I'm into Naruto so that's that :)

Oh well. May more people come be my good friends on this thread :)

I Om, really like sitting at home. I don't much care of leaving the house unless it's to get food or see people I know.

Does that make me a hermit? Like Yoda? Was there a Hermit in Naruto?

Jiraya doesn't count. The only loner in Naruto was Naruto really. And he had a lotta people around all the time. No one was a Hikikomori Otaku. ....I honestly wonder if this means I'm like a social isolator. Or I'm depressed or what? Or does it just mean I'm pretty introverted?

If you look at my dad. He's even less social. He never leaves unless it's for food or exercise. The only people he talks to are his wife and me. His sense of humor is that of a teenager obsessed with sexual jokes. It's kinda lame and he hypocritically likes to tell me that I should not make sexual jokes -_-zZz

So obvious he should take his own advice on that one. Someone said we're blind to ourselves, eh?

sleeeppppp

sleep

food! fooodd

Guess I'll try to watch anime at my dinner table even tho I can't sit on my awesome chair couch piece

Yoga and martial arts/cardio are going ok I guess. I'm plannign to put them for 30 mins after I workout cal.

That's about 1.5 hours of training 6 days a week. Hmph. I got this lol.

Patty did 3-4 hours 5 days a week and now does push pull legs 2x/week. So she's lifting free weights. I just dick around with a 30lb weight vest. So I'm not even going that hard. And she stretches too and does cardio so. I'm probably doing half of what she does hehe. I think my body will adjust and handle it.

I like martial arts training =]

15. Shin Chan001

Shin Chan001 Fapstronaut

starting again from day 0 at academy:(

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
  16. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Hi same story .... I left nofap frequently actually.... I think this will be my 7th leaving thinking I don't need nofap .... Am back again and will try to get things in order...... Also Naruto is an anime I really like ... Second on my too animes ..... AOT being the first.... Day 0 for me today ... Looking forward to amazing streaks with you my friend

Ūruz, Shadow444 and ZenYogi like this.
  17. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Thanks ghost . Looking forward to forging nofap greatness with u too

I want to make it to one year on here. That’s my commitment to stick around in nofap support till I get there. How’ve you been? Whatcha doing lately?

18. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Today was normal ... Just a. Normal day nothing triggering untill my friend sent me a sensitive video on TikTok.... It's been on my mind since .... Going to sleep now .. I hope it's gone by tomorrow

Ūruz, Shadow444 and ZenYogi like this.
  19. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

I’m kakashi or something

20. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Check in .... Relapsed today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.