1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. mashedpotatoes

mashedpotatoes Fapstronaut

Sometimes it seems like my parents/family don't support my semen retention journey. If they do or don't I don't give up.

Beekind likes this.
  2. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Why does it matter? This is personal IMO and no one needs to know but you. You do you.

mashedpotatoes likes this.
  3. mashedpotatoes

mashedpotatoes Fapstronaut

That's not the point you missed it completely. I have to live with my family due to personal reasons and they don't seem to like my energy when I retain, even though I don't tell my family about that. I also said exactly what you said when I said "I'm not going to quit". Hope this explanation helps. I'm not the only one with this problem.

4. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Is this your significant other that is telling you? How do they know you are on SR?

5. OLLIE_100

OLLIE_100 Fapstronaut

Thats a good mindset to have as only you can become successful on your semen retention journey if you put in the hard work, abstain and live a good life you will reap the benefits and rewards.

mashedpotatoes likes this.
  6. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

This should be a private journey.
    You are doing it to become a real man.
    You aren't a boy anymore