1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

2. God_in_hell

God_in_hell Fapstronaut

Day 30

Radagast, the Brown, in his rabbit sleigh delivered me an Evenstar – a silver necklace with a white stone. "When the memory of the fear and the darkness troubles you...this will bring you aid".
    Quest Item – Evenstar :emoji_sparkling_heart:

[​IMG]

3. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 2

Still going strong! Just adjusting to the new pattern still I guess, not a very interesting day. Did deal with some decent urges, but survived.

4. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

6. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Started watching anime after a gap of few days and became addicted once again , I didn't even realize I was binge watching anime for 10 hrs.

I am not able to get a grip over myself , and this has been affecting me in a very bad way.
    I am going to do a dopamine detox for the next 2 weeks , I hope to get this done in the best way possible.

What is allowed?
    Studies , sports , meditation ,music and exercise

What is not allowed ?

Instagram, Series, anime , Movies,....

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
  7. breaking-myths

8. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

9. LuccaVelez

LuccaVelez Fapstronaut

stay trong my friend :)

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

After a long time bro. Welcome back

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 228
    I will move to a new city tomorrow permanently. I hope everything will be fine.:)

12. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friends!

152 Days Free of PMO.

A successful workout yesterday, it felt nice. As I mentioned from the my post yesterday, I will be focusing more on rest. So today, apart from my check in, I will spend my day in meditation and reading. Off screens. My goal is to do this once a week.

Not checking a screen for the first hour of my day has also been quite rewarding. It sets the pace for the day. It's interesting how screen less tech has risen in popularity over the last few years. I'm even debating on getting a dumb phone for that purpose. As with anything else, best to change things slowly for a firm and solid base, as opposed to changing many, with a brittle footing in each.

Stay Strong!

152 days – You cross the Plateau of Gorgoroth, the central region of Mordor. A arid plain with extreme climates covered in the volcanic ash of Mount Doom.

@Paul S. My friend, you are allowed to feel anger. It's okay. You are no longer masking these feelings with PMO, that is why they are getting more intense. The erotic thoughts that are appearing in your mind are a testament to your body wanting its fix. If you give in, you will have the restart all over again. Being stoic does not mean you do not feel emotion, being stoic means you are capable of observing and managing your emotions. Not being reactive with those emotions at inappropriate times. It does not mean that you are to bury anything that you feel. That was the addictions job. Let yourself feel the anger, do not resist it. Rather observe it, get familiar with what sensations arise in your body when you are angry. The more descriptive you become with these emotions, the easier it will become to process them and let them move on. Keep going.

@Caged_bird Rise again, the Phoenix rises from it ashes and becomes stronger once more.

@LuccaVelez Welcome back !

@Baki Hanma Everything will be fine brother, you will grow from this experience without a doubt.

13. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Thanks, my friend! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_guardsman:

14. 10 Days - At the old Watchtower in Amon Sul!
    I believe everyone can make it to Mount Doom! I have full faith in all of you because you put yourself here like I did to myself, and seeing others who are farther than me is proof that it is possible!

15. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 30 trod on!

16. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

14 days
    Low urges yesterday, worked almost all the day but hang out at night. I got some urges at nigth, but managed going to sleep.
    Today I didn't worked out (my rest day)
    Keep strong my brothers.

17. Day- 1
    Title- Hobbit
    Weapon - Sting :emoji_zap:

I relapsed countless times since my last streak. I am now in my right senses to resume my journey. This time I won't fall prey to my urges. I will slay the urge with my Hobbit sword ️ sting. My journey begins once again.

18. breaking-myths

Day 67

Gonna make the most out of the day

19. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 3

Sorta feeling like I'm hitting a snag in my hypnosis work. Don't know what to target anymore, but know there's still some bad stuff in there. I guess I might be better to just focus on putting positive stuff in for awhile.

My eating has sucked lately, been eating out a lot. Need to get my dishes done tomorrow and do laundry.

20. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022