1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

Checking in - I relapsed three times. Honestly I took reboot for granted. I`m focused on solving the roots but I`m not caring about the other stuff that I should be doing because my life is very hetic.

I gotta go back on track.

2. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 78

let the bulking begin

175lbs or bust let’s go!

I’m back on the rings and it’s good. Maybe even gonna try weighted chin-ups today. Wim hof method has been boosting my energy levels so huzzah to that

3. jakeFromStateFarm117

jakeFromStateFarm117 Fapstronaut

4. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 78

ahhh my dumbbells come today. It’s a lower rower day. I missed yoga yesterday darn -_-

trainin in the evening doesn’t happen for me often. It’s usually morning or bust. Evenings I have a strong desire to cook clean and read paper books.

I wanna get a Muay Thai book

that’ll be good Muay Thai hooray

5. higor pereira araujo

Checking in - I'm doing good.

By the way, props @ZenYogi for your amazing progress. That's very impressive.

6. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Thanks man zen will get his one year streak yet

7. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 79

I am next level tired after training yesterday. I may finally be able to take. A real rest day today hooray

twas nice to get my hands on a barbell yesterday and do some real hanging leg raises. No serious scrapes so I’ll be getting a rash guard when I join bjj. Some guy at the gyms doing a cage fight soon

8. higor pereira araujo

9. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 80

Must exercise before work on rest days and meditate 15-30 in the morning and have client read the zinn handout to make them meditate

10. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

Oh yes sir absolutely you can! Good luck to you

corylife, ZenYogi and TheBluePrint like this.
  11. higor pereira araujo

I'm doing fine, but I'm sleepy.
    I look foward to develop my spiritual life, because I need help to achieve extraordinary things.

corylife, TheBluePrint and ZenYogi like this.
  12. Day 4. Testing day yesterday but it it through. A bit of veering towards unsafe images on the internet plus some touching but finally saw sense and distracted by doing something else. I feel that this is a deep rooted response to anxiety but I need to change it because of what it leads to.

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  13. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 81

mush. Call of the wild.

getting serious about affirmations today. Let’s work on one in all the standard ways and see what happens. May it work!

14. I had a setback today. Came out of nowhere and was anxiety led. 4 days is good for a streak for me though. One day at a time.

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  15. Day 0
    I am making it to tomorrow, it has been around three months since I have hit a week.
    I need to get out of this rut.

16. higor pereira araujo

I just don`t sleep well anymore. I need to overcome this.

corylife, TheBluePrint and ZenYogi like this.