1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Swimming

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SnowWhite, Oct 14, 2015.

1. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

Hello everybody,

here just one hint: If you have a public pool in your area, then use it.

Try swimming in the evening: Do it for 30-45 Minutes, or 1000 Meters = ca 3280 feet.
    It's great sport, it literally washes away all your brain overload and thoughts, it is a very helthy floating movement, giving you a good healthy muscle tonus (quite right, neither too strong nor too relaxed), and afterwards you feel relaxed and sleep like a baby.

Swimming leaves a very good relaxed and swinging body feeling behind, which also washes away the grieving for fapping.

Technical advise:
    • Swim with head under water, so your body is more in a a straight line.
    • Do it effortless, ty to find out how to float like a fish, it's a joy.
    • Use goggles to avoid bruning in your eyes.
    • Also, you might get problems with the ears, (called swimmer's ears), so use special aquatic plugs. I use two from speedo which are very good. I had problems in the past, but with these plugs, it is over.

This is just one hint amongst others. I can highly recommend it. An overall relaxed body feeling is a base component for a normal, fulfilled life.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    awakening now likes this.
  2. ds112358

ds112358 Fapstronaut

You've got metres and feet mixed up haha.

But yeah, I'm like you as well. I feel more comfortable in water than on land.

DS.

3. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

That's right, a zero was missing! Corrected it! And now, welcome to the pool ! ;)

4. SuperTux

SuperTux Fapstronaut

I like it, too! The only minus point: young girls in nice bathing suits... That doesn't help... But I try just concentrate on swimming the lines!

5. SuperTux

SuperTux Fapstronaut

Well, today I wanted to go swimming ... but instead I passed all the afternoon here on this forum... Would have been better to go swimming! But well, at least no PMO!