1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Matrix Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by -Angel-, Jan 3, 2023.

Are you ready to leave the Matrix for good?

1. Yes

146 vote(s)
    99.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  1. Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight Fapstronaut

In the meantime. i would recommend watching this documentary, there aren't any triggers in it, and it is narrated by James Hetfield. I don't get why the low ratings its quite informative:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5946552/

Red_John, Qwerty5454, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  2. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

I'd go with the classic Nebuchadnezzar in this case :)

Red_John, Qwerty5454, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  3. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Guys, I need to either withdraw from this challenge for two weeks or remain the pill. Almost every weekday is packed with additional work stuff plus Saturday. The next week is going to be the same. I can't join the rebellion. Scoring a day one every now and then will be unlikely. The urges last night were so sudden and strong. I tried to hit the panic button several times. I tried to put off the inevitable as it was recommended. I google M without P and its benefits. But I ended up with PMO. It's easy to brag when days are easy but when things get hectic it's a different story.

4. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

5. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

I feel ya, pal. Been struggling a lot with the same feelings off late. Take your time and space. Stay positive and Come back stronger.

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

I'd like to challenge you to try. You failed, that's okay. We all failed a million times. Forgive yourself and try again.

8. Gabriel Knight

When you want to M, just read this sentence and it will aid you:

Attached Files:

Ūruz, Chuck Palahniuk, zixy and 3 others like this.
  9. I dont know what to say, I've not been in the same situation. But I guess, if she is really in to you and want to commit, then it would not hurt to try dialog.

Check in

Ūruz, Chuck Palahniuk, zixy and 2 others like this.
  10. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

I'll leave you under Blue Pill. That 2 week rule is for those who don't give a reason, and just vanish. If someone is busy and going on holiday for 4 weeks, that's cool, I just want them to the post the reason why they won't be around, so I know they haven't vanished. :)

Ūruz, Chuck Palahniuk, Don80 and 3 others like this.
  11. Gabriel Knight

Just to officially check in.
    Day 1!

12. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Fapstronaut

The rules for checkin are :
    Group should be notified here once in 15 days either a reason of not being able to checkin coz of vacations/preference etc. or just a checkin, correct?

13. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, @Interface.

14. zixy

zixy Fapstronaut

15. Gabriel Knight

You are welcome. We should use whatever it helps. It is always extending to other spheres of life and improving them.

16. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Sometimes help comes from unexpected directions. Maybe we'll managed to take down the matrix together.

BTW, have you seen "Andor"? I got hooked. But it's only one season.

17. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Yes.

Check in at least once every 14-15 days to remain in the challenge, unless you've given a reason why you won't be able to check in for a long period of time i.e. holidays. It's just so I can maintain the Participants Page while it's still going. Eventually, it won't be the case.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  18. I'm into this. On Day 2 right now.

19. Gabriel Knight

I haven't i was into Star Wars when i was younger, but i will check it out, to me the quality script in tv series is very important, but i checked it has high ratings. I will watch at least one episode it could be interesting.

Red_John, Don80, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  20. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut