1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Matrix Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by -Angel-, Jan 3, 2023.

Are you ready to leave the Matrix for good?

1. Yes

150 vote(s)
    99.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  1. Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight Fapstronaut

For someone that is interested in 90 days streak, here is an interesting level system chart, so you can see how you progress(it is not applicable to matrix challenge, but i thought might be interesting info for someone reading and i cant remember the source i found it).
    Here we go:
    Level.jpeg

2. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Back on day 1! Still in the game. @Chuck Palahniuk what do you do when an urge comes?

3. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

4. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Beware of agents. Take the right pill, @Interface
    [​IMG]

5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

6. StepOne

StepOne Fapstronaut

This is absolutely amazing. Haha you guys sure know how to make the process fun. Count me in please.
    Red pill awaits.

Qwerty5454, Ūruz, Pauley and 4 others like this.
  7. CBook

CBook Fapstronaut

Check in day 4, progress to Matrix Slave!

Ūruz, Chuck Palahniuk, Don80 and 4 others like this.
  8. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 21 - Nebuchadnezzar Crew Member

Welcome along! I've put you under the rank of Mr. Anderson, although I suspect I'll have to change that tomorrow again!!

9. Gabriel Knight

Back in the game!
    Day 1. It may take few times to achieve my best streak but a message for Mr. Smith:
    Day 0.gif

10. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

Rudolf7787, CBook, Red_John and 7 others like this.
  11. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

12. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Day 2. I don't how I survived the urge. I just did. Staying away from the laptop at 11PM and going to sleep. Also killing all negative self-talk immediately. Also the quote: "If you're tired of starting over, stop quitting."
    [​IMG]

13. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

14. Gabriel Knight

15. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 22 - Nebuchadnezzar Crew Member

16. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

P-subs , trying to fixing that part.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
  17. zixy

zixy Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I hope you all doing well. For those who struggle - head down, never give up!
    I started dating wonderful woman about month ago, we spent this weekend together, just us. We engaged sex couple times, though it was not perfect (I think so…), but it was good. The time I spend with her and when I think about her and us together helps me a lot. It’s like a medicine. We don’t rush and try to build nice and healthy relationship based on fundamentals like respect, understanding and similar values. For me this new relationship helps me to cure from this P addiction. I see myself on the right road and it make me feel happy, at least for the moment.
    I don’t know if I can still participate in this challenge, but I still keep myself from PM, but I’m getting O from real sex with real woman.
    I don’t know what else to say.
    Stay strong everyone!