1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 8

I’ve been having an increased amount of focus on no oogling og fantasising, and it is very nice.

Most actions stem from a thought...

Baki Hanma, baka_yaro, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  2. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

7 Day Free of PMO

Back to a week, time to step it up again. I had a productive work day and possibly a nice opportunity to come with work. As stress was hitting me, thoughts of temptation arose. I'm back to calling them out for the liar and thief's that they are. I'm not out of the woods yet, but that will come with patience, practice and resilience.

Keep training!

@stronaut2021 Congratulations on ascending Saiyan! I love seeing the growth you are going through. I hope you are feeling better today, with regards to your cold I mean.

Toni7, Baki Hanma, baka_yaro and 3 others like this.
  3. 106 days free of PMO.
    @stronaut2021 congratulations on ascending! Keep at it!

4. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Excellent!!

5. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Yes, I feel better today, not fully but at least the cough has decreased a lot. Thank you

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. baka_yaro

baka_yaro Fapstronaut

8. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

9. theonlyway, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  10. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

(悟) Day 0 - Low-Class Warrior
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Went two weeks cold turkey. Wasn’t keeping up with routines or check in’s.

Back at it, listening to
    E-a-s-y-P-e-a-s-y-M-e-t-h-o-d audio at this moment. Recited 12 steps. Have a text to respond to from my sponsor. Have a home group to attend. Have you guys. So much support and love from HP and all around. Excited to let go and surrender into restoration.

Finished final ritual and wrote out vow on card tucked in my mirror where I can see. Will resurrect my old typed up vow from back in December as a reminder.

Yippee I’m a non-user!

11. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

12. baka_yaro

baka_yaro Fapstronaut

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

To be honest, I tried to get rid of my thoughts of girls I find online. What I can learn to avoid it is to stay busy with many activities I can do.

theonlyway, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 5 others like this.
  14. Redemptionisrequired

Checking in Saiyan's!

8 Day Free of PMO

Quick check in.

Keep training

15. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

@Redemptionisrequired , @DRAGON_ thank you for the warm words. I feel much better today, and I think that by Monday, I'll be full of energy.

I'll take some lines to explain a bit. I have suffered from allergic asthma since my childhood. It stopped in my teens and twenties and came back in the mid of 30 until now. Now I live in a four seasons country, and basically, I am happy from the mid of spring to the mid of fall (including summer), and I feel sick from mid-fall to mid-spring (including winter)

But for the first time and with the help of my wife, I went to an allergist, who made the diagnosis that I am entirely allergic to dust acarus. Then she offered me a vaccine. I needed to take an injection monthly for five years to finally get rid of this shit that ruined a significant part of my childhood. I'll take my first dose in about one month if everything goes well.

BTW Day 76 is only 14 days for the reboot. I think I will start a reverse counter to keep my motivation.

Stay Strong

16. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

17. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

18. Redemptionisrequired

Checking in Saiyan's!

9 Day Free of PMO

Many decisions to be made over the coming days, although I am feeling calm overall. I will have to spend some time this weekend to think things through in meditation. I did have some outbreaks of stress, but not unmanageable and faced it properly. The decisions I take over the next months may have quite the impact on my career.

Today I would like to mention a few words about comparisons. Brothers, do not compare yourself to those who may seemingly be ahead, rather aim to learn from what brought that far in said field. If you spend your days comparing yourself to another, you will ALWAYS find someone who is better than you in a particular field. To bring it back to nofap, say you are someone who relapses every 4 days and that is currently your baseline and you compare yourself to someone who continuously has 60, 90 120 day streaks, you may start to attack yourself wondering why you can't achieve those numbers. The healthier mentality is to learn and ask questions from this person, take what is useful to you and improve you streaks. Measure your progress only by who you are today, in comparison to who you were yesterday.

I'll catch you all on Sunday.

Keep training!

@stronaut2021 My pleasure brother and happy to hear that. Remember 90 days is just a baseline/standard reboot. The really changes come after that, consistent practice and efforts into the habits that carry you forward.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
    Baki Hanma, Ūruz, baka_yaro and 3 others like this.
  19. It's good to hear that you are doing well.
    I also have same the same disease, same symptoms and allergies. Life partly sucks because of it. I feel for you man. As you said you experienced it less in ur 20's. It's same in my case as well. I've not experienced an asthma attack since some time now. Its on the low. But still because of allergies I get sick pretty easily.