1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Person_Need_To_Change

Person_Need_To_Change Fapstronaut

2. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

10 Day Free of PMO

Stressful but productive day, I have to detach myself from certain things that I cannot fix. I try to fix many things at work, those of which are out of my control.

Keep training!

@Against_the_demon_in_myself and @DRAGON_ Thank you brothers, it's a difficult process to completely disconnect from comparison but I believe it is key in mental resilience.

@Ūruz Congrats on ascending brother!

theonlyway, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  3. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

OK this steak is the ONE go for it!!!

4. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Tonight I will create my own moon.
    [​IMG]

Have a nice and successful week everyone! #nofap

5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

6. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

7. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 2

I let myself flirting/simping for girls, even though im am doing hard mode.

Tommorow i will not let my lusts persuade me, and i will keep my head cool and make sure i dont do anything because of the lusts.

8. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

11 Day Free of PMO

Poor sleep, stressed due to a few out of my control situations. Temptation is around, temptation to avoid and run. Thankfully the source of that stress is now done with. I am hopeful that sleep will be better tonight.

Keep training!

9. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

I've just relapsed ..

return to day 0
    I was at day 41 just one week ago

At least I've identified the main cause of all my relapse, it's related to my height problem (5'8, 172cm)
    every time I see a tweet of women telling man under 6' are sub-men or manlet, I read the comment etc

and seeing all those women telling they hate us (short men) make me feel depressed so I finish telling myself I will never marry etc and relapse ...

that just happened now, I feel like a complete shit now

dudes, when I was at day 41 I felt healthy, now I feel totally cringe and creepy

10. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

OK man I need to ask because this is the second time you mention it. Do you live in Sweden, the Netherlands or any of these countries where people are giants? I am 171cm, and I don't feel short in any way. There are guys taller and shorter, and most of the women are shorter. (Spain) If these women reject you by your height, they lose it. They are not for you, you are too much for them.

All this situation is only one thing. Self-esteem. Love yourself, and don't let them make you feel less. You are a valuable person and deserve a good woman. Simply look for them in another place.

And I put the example of the country only to tell you that everything is relative. In the Philippines, the average man is 160cm and a woman is 150cm.

Even in basketball, you can see very good players of 170cm in height. (List of shortest players in National Basketball Association history - Wikipedia)

Keep walking

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
  11. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

12. @Redemptionisrequired I totally agree with you. It is tough but once you get used to it, it's just really beneficial.

13. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    I relapsed 2 times today. Kinda scared to go out now since I don't have the same vibe and power
    Back to Day 0. I will post here everyday

14. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

15. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

In south europa (spain, south france, italia) your height is average, I am 5'8 and in living in paris (so more middle-north europa)
    average is not 6'2 like in netherland but people are like 5'11 in average

so yes for the place I am living in, I am short lol

I get you dude, but here 70 % of the women hate men under 5'11 , they say openly we should be shot dead or we don't have right to reproduce etc, it hurt (I know a 5'2 dude that just killed himself in 2018 because rejected and bullied too much by women here)

I thought about moving to south france, in south I am average with my 5'8
    as for myself I know my addiction is related to this question of heightism, I certainly have to heal from my complex too

Yambo, theonlyway, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  16. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Bro Don't focus on chasing women, If we chase our success , women will chase us.:emoji_muscle:

Yambo, Lexro84, theonlyway and 5 others like this.
  17. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

18. 112 days free of PMO.
    @stronaut2021 great post about height, totally agree.
    @sufferingmen07 your thoughts are distorted.
    First check the cost-benefit analysis of a man with the same problematic thought patterns (from the Intimate Connections book)
    upload_2023-1-31_19-27-54.png T
    The revised belied is true and much better for you.

Second, you claim that 70% of women HATE shorter men.
    Put that to the test. Prove the rest of us who don't believe this wrong if you can.
    Go and have and survey, pick a good sample. Ask random women if they HATE you because of your height.
    You might be surprised that some might sympathize as they might also have insecurities. Some might even like you.

Finally you are much more than your height. I am sure you have many positive qualities to bring in a relationship that a woman would love.
    I'm 1,74. My ex was Dutch and 1,84. Once upon a time she loved me and I loved her. Don't limit yourself and don't be and think cruel to yourself.

Yambo, theonlyway, Baki Hanma and 5 others like this.