1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Day 14
    Rejection is the worst. Got rejected by a really good friend, i guess our friendship is also ruined.
    A terrible day. Have totally lost focus and the mindset has also been shattered. But i won't give up to urges

Yambo, theonlyway, Baki Hanma and 4 others like this.
  2. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

I don't focus on women bro but the only way for me to totally defeat this addiction is marriage
    if it wasn't that i would not even care about women

I've made + 200-300 days a lot of time in the past but at a time or a another I still relapse (it's been 10 years I fight, I am 25 yo)

the truth is that I am not the type of addict that do it a lot or have fetish etc,

I relapse every streak even after 300 days because a men cannot stay all his life without any sex (natural) and affection, it's a natural need, if I had healthy and natural sex with a wife I am convinced I would never do PMO again

without that I feel like I am screwed in this addiction for life..

Yambo, theonlyway, Baki Hanma and 3 others like this.
  3. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

I get you dude,

but if I am wrong how can we explain the majority of women on social media say mean things about short men ?
    don't tell me it's SM, women on social media also exist in real life + all the women of our generations (15 to 30 years old) nowadays have social medias, they just say IVL what they really thinks more than IRL

every tweet insulting short dudes have 10000 + likes by women and rare tweet saying the contrary don't (in fact I've seen women respond to and contradict these positive statements about short men by insulting etc)

in fact I still believe your statement, it depend on where you live / the country, culture etc
    where I am living it's VERY important unfortunately

Yambo, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  4. @sufferingmen07 your thoughts are really filled with distortions.
    I would recommend going to a therapist about it.
    I'm not saying this in a condescending way, I've been myself many times and have greatly benefited.

Yambo, theonlyway, Baki Hanma and 5 others like this.
  5. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

6. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

12 Day Free of PMO

Quick check in today, very productive day.

Keep training!

@DRAGON_ Little change of perspective brother, you've already done what most don't have the balls to do. Would you of rather stayed on the sidelines without revealing your feelings and some day see her with someone else? Disconnect from her now, you wanted more. She did not, so don't settle for less and cut her loose. If she approaches you saying "I see you as a friend and would like to continue a friendship" Tell her "I understand and respect that, you are looking out for the best for yourself. Just like I hope you can understand and respect, that I see you more than a friend and I'm looking out for the best in myself and that is not a friendship. My friendship circle is full." You're a king, on to the next brother. Well done on facing and being truthful to your feelings. Don't feel bad about this, you did what most men won't do.

7. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 1 is complete.
    Urges were very brief and not so intense. Didn't peek

8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Brother.. When I was commenting to your post,I didn't know your real environmental situation explicitly. I'm sorry brother...:emoji_heart:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    Toni7, Yambo, Ūruz and 4 others like this.
  11. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

12. Day 15

@Redemptionisrequired I totally get your point man. Thanks for the different perspective, it helped a lot today. Sadness was eating at me and I somehow managed.

13. Day 0 for me.
    I didn't MO. Just P. It's been same as always even just P is a defeat for me. Those sad thoughts got converted to urges and took me down the P pit and I got defeated.
    This sucks.. A lot. It's like my life doesn't want me to be on right track. I know this is a negative mindset. Anyways back to training. Next streak is gonna be a big one fellow saiyans. I swear it on my pride.

Yambo, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  14. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 4

Good day.

@DRAGON_
    Im sorry brother, but you got this. Just make sure to implement something in your response to urges and the feelings that create the urges, so you’ll make the right decision in the same situation next time.
    If we dont, why would the outcome not just be the same the next time?

15. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

13 Day Free of PMO

Busy day overall, work has been time consuming but I'm getting some great feedback. I have been consistent with no screens the first hour I'm awake, which has been a huge game changer in my life and I've been consistent for about a month where I read about 30 mins to 1 hour before bed.

Keep training!

@Peppy Welcome back!

@DRAGON_ Rise again brother, it's a difficult period right now but there is so much opportunity for growth.

16. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Relapsed again today. Back to day 0

17. @theonlyway Thank you brother. I totally get what you are saying.
    @Redemptionisrequired Thank you for your kind words brother. Tough times are the the times which brings best in us. I hope it's true in my case. I will make this rejection my motivation and work with it. Rather than moping about it.

18. Get back up stronger fellow saiyan we got this.

19. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut