The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

Good job, mate.:emoji_clap: Congratulations. Stay Strong.

Luxor, Ūruz, 19thunder19 and 2 others like this.
  2. IntoTheLight999

IntoTheLight999 Fapstronaut

3. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 72 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@Chuck Palahniuk Thank you for the support fellow Jedi friend! Btw I never seen the movie Fight Club yet and I own it too lol. And I heard a spoiler a while back about Brad Pitt's character. I'm not sure if I will like the movie or not but I like Brad Pitt's physique in there. It's body goals for me since I like to train at the gym for that. That's it for that lol.

Morale was a bit low earlier. But looking at my past progress on here up it. It increased it by looking at my previous progress. My own posts were actually motivating me as well. That's right :emoji_slight_smile: I am still fighting as a
    Jedi Master. That's it fellow Jedis.

Fight the dark side

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    Luxor, Red_John, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  5. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

Its one of the best, mate. A well crafted movie. Pitt, Norton, Carter all did real good job. But, yeah once you know the plot the movie loses its charm :(
    Good Luck, mate. Stay strong, Train hard, you'll get that physique soon :) .

Luxor, Red_John, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  6. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Congrats, mate!
    No it doesn't! Don't say that—I will fight you lol! I re-watched it again recently and I enjoyed it just as much as when I watched it the first time. Sure, you will never have the same experience as for the first time, but actually because you know the spoiler now, you get to watch it again through different lens and it is totally different experience, because you see all the clues you missed the first time. The first time I watched it I experienced it from the perspective of the Narrator, but the second time I watched it I experienced it more from the perspective of...
    the perspective of Marla, cause second time you see things that she saw when you didn't, if that makes sense.
    Fight Club stands on it's own with it's writing, even without the twist, the twist is just a cherry on top. I probably will rewatch it the third time at some point, like I have re-watched The Matrix for many years; some movies just have massive re-watch potential even when you know how it will end, cause the writing and acting is just too good!

9. IntoTheLight999

Day 6 complete

Fuck me day 6 and today the urges have come in full flux

10. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 29 - Padawan

Preparing to undertake the Jedi Trials.

11. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

That movie is definitely one of my favorites! Fight Club.jpeg

Chuck Palahniuk, Ūruz and LLOYYD like this.
  12. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 369, 370, 371, 372 and 373. Checking in.

13. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

14. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 73 - Jedi Master

[​IMG]

@Ūruz Thank you! and Lol :emoji_joy:

I will just keep this brief. Two factors that I was going to give into the dark side to relapse. So I am an American, I missed my Jury duty + urges were surfacing and because of that I was considering a relapse. Frustration (I will be penalized $1500 or possibly jail time if I don't pay) plus accompanied with urges. I need to resolve that soon. I am sure Red_John the fellow Jedi friend knows about this and would like to response about this matter. Somehow I haven't received a jury duty notice for a while but now they did sent recently. Now I can't escaped it because I ignored it and I have to follow up ASAP about it. Hopefully I can resolve this by rescheduling another instead of paying the penalty. Challenging but I didn't give into a relapse fellow Jedis. I wouldn't be happy with that.

I also thought about this and this came into my mind. If you ever watched Immortals the movie, the Oracle has power of vision or force sight. I forget. Any way, it was said that if she has sex then she loses her power. Why is that?? This is one of my tips, I don't recommend having sexy time when your on reboot. You will lose your power if your practicing especially when your on Semen Retention. Any way, just my thoughts. Oh and bodybuilders/athletes practice this as well if they are getting ready for competition. I quote this paraphrasing "We are not thinking about no sex when getting ready for a contest". See, I'm telling you. When people try to justify to me about having sex even when it is allowed on Hard Mode, I still wouldn't recommend it especially with sex with O during reboot. Just saying fellow Jedis. That's right, Semen Retention ;):)

I see people going through their streak then eventually somewhere along the lines they fall. Not easy fellow Jedis. I struggle too, you have seen it yourselves in my check in when I almost fell when I report them here. You must face them.

I need mo powa for this NoFap journey lol. Give me your powa fellow Jedis.
    [​IMG]

Ok, I'll share this too. And in other news besides the PMO Matrix. To distract you from the Pandemic...
    [​IMG]

Beware of Order 66
    [​IMG]

Mediate more I must as a
    Jedi Master. That's it for now.

Fight the dark side

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  16. IntoTheLight999

Day 7 Complete. Heavy urges throughout the day at the end of the week but this was part of my Initiate trials - last day of the week the hardest. But got through it and have now made it to Jedi Padawan! Oh yeeeaahh

Day 8 begins as the next phase of my training begins. May the force be with me. May the force be with you all.

17. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 30 - Jedi Knight!

@LLOYYD You mean about the frustration + urges? I don't really have anything useful to say. I tend to dance whenever I'm burning up, and it does the trick. I advised a fellow user in The Matrix Challenge on that. Whether it still works in a month's time, and so on, I guess I'll find out. :D Was there any particular reason you ignored jury duty? Definitely can relate regarding the power aspect of semen retention, and of course, it ties in nicely with what I wrote not so long ago about each person having their own power! It's been over a month since @JEDI KNIGHT was last on. Hope he's doing okay.

Congrats on passing the trials and becoming a Padawan @IntoTheLight999

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
  18. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 74 - Jedi Master

[​IMG]

@Red_John Dancing? You mean doing something physical for urges? I ignored my Jury duty because my family told me to and thought it was fine considering the fact I know plenty of people would attend upon it. My dad told me "Other employees ignore it because they never heard of anyone getting penalize for missing a jury duty. As everyone would say it is a complete waste of time. Which I agree 100%. But apparently, I can't do that now. I have to resolve it soon. Because of this I was frustrated and I had urges as well so if I fell it would have made sense because of urges. I'm glad I didn't. I need resolve this issue ASAP on that. JEDI KNIGHT, I don't know busy and probably if he is not doing it on his own then he not ready to start a new streak again. He will come around and return eventually again when he is ready. Lastly, I am thinking about joining your challenges out of boredom. It's fine but it will only be simple check ins. The Matrix Challenge well but I will wait until before 180 days on my streak. I have my reasons but not yet lol. I still am going to use the concept here from time to time with the chance is given :)

Better mood these days. It won't happen all the time. I wish it was like this all the time. I think it was something to do with lack of sleep as well again. That's all.

Control urges and emotions I must. I am not a Jedi Master for nothing.
    [​IMG]

Fight the dark side

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  19. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut