1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Hey guys,
    I had been trying to get a week free of PMO before posting but I have had difficulties.
    I did 5 days but then failed twice. So I decided to start posting again to increase my accountability.
    I'll do this in small steps, day at a time.
    I'll set my counter from tomorrow morning and do my best.

Baki Hanma, Ūruz, Spirali and 2 others like this.
  2. The same thing is happening with me as well. I also started posting daily again and it's helping a lot

Day 4

Baki Hanma, Ūruz, Spirali and 5 others like this.
  3. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 20..... No urges but low on daily energy level. I'm able to do quite in gym but I don't feel like doing anything else throughout the day. This ups and down are showing I'm making some progress. Let's fight the dark night and hope for a bright day.

Baki Hanma, Ūruz, Spirali and 2 others like this.
  4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

5. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

6. JustSayN0

JustSayN0 Fapstronaut

7. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 74 - Super Saiyan

Last day as Super Saiyan.
    [​IMG]

Awakening soon...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fighting one last time as a regular
    Super Saiyajin
    Saiyan out
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 336
    @stoner0072 Ah,....It's okay brother..you can do it...your signature has the great sentence..
    Simple .. Beautiful music..

10. Day 1 in progress.
    @Redemptionisrequired I am not sure actually.
    It has been a a month and a half since I lost my big streak and I haven't been able to get a big one going.
    It had been two months since I declared my intention to leave my job but haven't made much progress either.

My failures have had an element of "fuck it, I'll watch P, it doesn't matter anyway" to them.
    An element of resignation that is. I have been feeling directionless, lost in the desert so to speak, for months.
    I think setting a direction and going for it will help. I am feeling more capable for it and less confused the last week.
    I think I am in a position to start tactically planning my moves instead of thinking about them in the abstract.

I'll do that and see what happens.

11. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

12. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

12 day Free of PMO.

Keep training!

@Against_the_demon_in_myself I definitely think the sense of direction has a strong presence with pushing away the addictive desire. We default towards addiction when things don't go well, as we don't want to contend with that particular issue. But the growth in tackling it head on is worthwhile, uncovering all those are going to help carry us forward. Let's get it brother, stand again and let's walk together!

13. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 2

14. @Redemptionisrequired In my case it has been nearly same as Against_the_demon_in_myself, in one weak moment I just give up and say freak it I'm not on a good streak anyway. And lose.

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 75 - Super Saiyan 2
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Super Saiyajin 2 da achieved. One of my most favorite base Super Saiyan forms as I call it before the god forms and my favorite Son Gohan transformation. Still one of my favorites in my book. Onward to Super Saiyan 3.

Never easy but my evil Saiyan self calls me from time to time...

[​IMG]

In time.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This definitely not my final form.
    [​IMG]

Extra motivation for me a bit

Fighting as a Super Saiyan 2 and ascending here on this NoFap journey every day
    Saiyan out
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]