1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 74 - SPARTAN COMMANDER

Last day as
    SPARTAN COMMANDER.
    [​IMG]

Victory victory...until you let your guard down then the PMO soldiers will get you. Which results into your fall.

Let's go Spartans

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  2. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

3. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 31 - Top of Recruits

4. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

Day 45. SPARTAN SOLDIER. An honour to join the army today. And I will fight ceaselessly till I make commander. For Sparta!

5. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 94

6. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 2

7. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

I'm back and stronger than ever!!!!

Today is my third day, but I stick to Spartan laws so I start from scratch and start my path as a warrior.

Day 0 checking in!

8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 75 - SPARTAN GENERAL
    [​IMG]

9. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

10. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 32 - Top of Recruits

11. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

Day 46. SPARTAN SOLDIER.

12. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 95

13. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

14. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 01 checking in!

Reghu, freshmem, Red_John and 2 others like this.
  15. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

WHEREVER YOU GO, THERE YOUR CHOICE IS

“A podium and a prison is each a place, one high and the other low, but in either place, your freedom of choice can be maintained if you so wish.” —EPICTETUS, DISCOURSES, 2.6.25

The Stoics all held vastly different stations in life. Some were rich, some were born at the bottom of Rome’s rigid hierarchy. Some had it easy, and others had it unimaginably hard. This is true for us as well—we all come to philosophy from different backgrounds, and even within our own lives we experience bouts of good fortune and bad fortune. But in all circumstances—adversity or advantage—we really have just one thing we need to do: focus on what is in our control as opposed to what is not. Right now we might be laid low with struggles, whereas just a few years ago we might have lived high on the hog, and in just a few days we might be doing so well that success is actually a burden. One thing will stay constant: our freedom of choice—both in the big picture and small picture. Ultimately, this is clarity. Whoever we are, wherever we are—what matters is our choices. What are they? How will we evaluate them? How will we make the most of them? Those are the questions life asks us, regardless of our station. How will you answer?

17. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

18. Silentwraith565

Silentwraith565 Fapstronaut

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

REIGNITE YOUR THOUGHTS
    “Your principles can’t be extinguished unless you snuff out the thoughts that feed them, for it’s continually in your power to reignite new ones. . . . It’s possible to start living again! See things anew as you once did—that is how to restart life!” —MARCUS AURELIUS, MEDITATIONS, 7.2

Have you had a bad couple of weeks? Have you been drifting away from the principles and beliefs that you hold dear? It’s perfectly fine. It happens to all of us. In fact, it probably happened to Marcus—that may be why he scribbled this note to himself. Perhaps he’d been dealing with difficult senators or having difficulties with his troubled son. Perhaps in these scenarios he’d lost his temper, became depressed, or stopped checking in with himself. Who wouldn’t? But the reminder here is that no matter what happens, no matter how disappointing our behavior has been in the past, the principles themselves remain unchanged. We can return and embrace them at any moment. What happened yesterday—what happened five minutes ago—is the past. We can reignite and restart whenever we like. Why not do it right now?