1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

@ZenMode Relapsed
    Full on PMO relapse, but I had several hours to think when the clarity is gone, and you know what?
    I feel pretty damn good about myself, because who I am today is very different who I used to be two years ago when I was still living on daily PMO and this single relapse might be one of many more in the future, but so what? Yes, I am constantly setting myself back but the past year I've been pushing the boulder back up the hill everytime it falls and I could and SHOULD be proud of how far I traveled in the time on NoFap

Let us rematch again, I wish to continue right where we left off if you would be willing to :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

2. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

I accept! keep checking in frequently..

3. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

True, that's exactly what we need to think, or we'll get caught into chaser. You are not on Day 0, the progress is never lost just by 1 relapse

4. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

I have relapsed around the same time. I was coming on here to report. Let's cancel this one and go again!

5. I think you are the one that needs to come out of your mommy’s room iv been out since day one boy

6. let's fight!

7. Day 20/30 - Day by day

I'm at home right now, I've had a fever for the last couple of days and my overall mental is not feeling great. I'm overthinking a lot sometimes, I want to be close to Allah inshaAllah so I've cut out talking to girls, for reasons unrelated to marriage. I hope I see some benefits of doing that soon because I don't see any at the moment, but I'll keep working because there's nothing else to do at home.

8. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

check in!

@HiddenWarrior Would you add our duel to duel stats, please?

9. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Am I duelling you then?

10. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

It's a draw then
    [​IMG]
    Round 2

11. Check in day 15

Still no urges or difficulties, how bout you @Toni7?

g.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2023
  12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Ok, I'm coming out to get you; after I'm done with you they won't call you a sassy king anymore—you will be a sissy queen. :p

13. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

So @HiddenWarrior - that’s the first day of this battle down…. Are you going to make it easy for me to win my first duel?

14. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Good to see that you are active. Just don't disappear this time hehe fight with pressure.
    I'm batteling with myself and mess around me. It kind of become my norm.

15. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9

Check in

I did some exercise, meditation, cold shower and ate some healthy food!

16. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

I’ve done some exercise, cold shower and unhealthy food!! So you’re doing better than me buddy!!

17. You have picked a battle with the wrong man if you are looking for an easy win. Bring it on and show me what you're made of. Don't be weak.

18. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

I’ve managed 14 days on my first outing… how hard can another 14 be to beat you? I’ve got this!!!

Ūruz, KingPiece, Talz and 4 others like this.
  19. Glad to hear you’re keeping strong. I won’t disappear, I will fight with pressure.

20. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

I want to join!! How do I join?

Ūruz, adbread, Talz and 4 others like this.