1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubbing

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by cuddler, Nov 5, 2015.

1. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

Do you go to a club? I don't, but I was thinking there must be a lot of drunk girls who want to have some fun with a dick.
    But I am scared there will be a lot of drunk violent boys and people dancing to shitty music.

2. Foxtrot12

Foxtrot12 Fapstronaut

Errr... Go with some friends man?

Have a great night. Good luck

3. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

I want to talk with girls, not with friends.

4. Foxtrot12

Foxtrot12 Fapstronaut

Maybe I'm not the best person to give advice!! Lol

All I can say is whenever I went to a club I would always go with friends man... You really have the confidence to go to a club by yourself?? Man that's awesome lol

5. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

I don't know. I will try.

6. kevinkevin19

kevinkevin19 Fapstronaut

Don't focus on the girls, just have fun. The girls are a bonus. I went to club for like 8 times now in 6 years. It may not be a lot but I do have some experience. I'm not really a party person, but whenever I go to a club I like to just let loose and have fun. One time when I went to the club and concentrated to just get girls, I didn't get any and got frustrated. But when I focused on enjoying it and having fun I had a great night even without the girls. I'm telling you, those times I had focused on having fun I got more girls and numbers than the times I concentrated on picking up girls.

7. scote73

scote73 Fapstronaut

I'm not one to advocate going to a club to try and find girls at all, but if you do, I highly suggest following this advice.

JoePineapples likes this.
  8. Iggy

Iggy Fapstronaut

This guy's right, most success I've had whilst clubbing has happened when I wasn't even looking for anything. Just go out there and enjoy the music.

I'd discourage you from going to a club looking solely for women tho, it's not the best scene to get a girl

9. iborntobefree

iborntobefree Fapstronaut

I have to strongly disagree with you original post. I am not the type that goes in clubs. I still understand if you have fun there, but to get advantage of the drunk girls for me is very disrespectful. If you want to find a girl, don't make advantage of her weakness. It will not last long and you'll feel miserable afterwards. You're worth of much more! You don't have to get that sneaky, invest more effort in a real gf, who loves you even without being drunk!

HopeFaith and Phyzik like this.
  10. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

"Lot's of drunk girls who want to have fun with a dick"; well you might succeed there fella, because just by writing that comment you come across as a bit of a dick. And there are lots of girls, drunk or sober, who would have fun, at your expense.

Do you really want to take advantage of a drunk girl who would not look at you sober? Or be the man that attracts beautiful, intelligent women?

Do you really want to go to a club that plays shitty music (in your opinion) or find a club that play the music you enjoy, and potentially meet someone with similar tastes to you? It doesn't have to be music either, sports, art, whatever. As long as you enjoy it. Your "be-all-and-end-all" seems to be getting the girl. Your focus is wrong. Enjoy yourself. Be yourself. The rest will happen, naturally.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  11. wally_s

wally_s Fapstronaut

Lots of us, when we come here to NoFap and we have the problems we have, are coming from the long-term habit of thinking that we have to have sex. So we think about it, where to get it, how to get it, all the time. And we worry about it. The truth is, we don't have to have sex. That's one of the big lessons to be learned here, to allow us to get on track and get recovered. To think about it, to plan it, to worry about it, is to mess up our efforts to stay fap free. We put our streaks at risk when we think about sex and girls all the time. So, this website isn't about getting girls or finding opportunities for sex, it's about getting to where we don't worry about it.

The paradox is, that once we get some time away from PMO and fapping, then our ability to perform at sex is restored and/or greatly improved. Also, most report that the ability to meet and talk to women in the first place is way better, too.

iborntobefree and JoePineapples like this.
  12. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

My goal is to be experienced with women, your goal is to become asexual. I cannot take your advice, because I have a different goal.

13. wally_s

wally_s Fapstronaut

Ha! Yeah, hardly, but thanks for the response anyway. Good luck landing that pussy, my friend.

XPiRED and JoePineapples like this.
  14. IGY

IGY Guest

So, you want to have fun with a pussy and you are looking for someone who wants to have fun with a dick! :eek:
    IMO that is pretty shallow. Why not seek to get to know a person. Don't denigrate humans simply to the genitals! :(

15. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

I am interested in whole woman.

16. That's probably a lot of your problem right there. If that is a person's mentality, only to have sex and not experience anything else out of life or potential interpersonal relationships, they come off as creepy. People can easily pick up on this and won't be interested. Or maybe some will /shrug. Maybe it works well in night clubs.

I'd say you should be out at these places with the mentality of hanging out with friends and making new friends, at least alongside with having sex. If you are ONLY there to have sex, I'd say it is likely you'll leave alone.

I prefer going to meetup groups based around my interests, tech events, reddit events, and other things that revolve around things that I'm actually interested in. Have way more luck with ladies at those than clubbing.

JoePineapples and wally_s like this.
  17. wally_s

wally_s Fapstronaut

Yes, I believe you and wish you all the luck in the world. My point, that I was addressing is that some of us get here and we're pretty messed up. We need to back away from the whole "get me some" thoughts and get recovery before we go back at the girls. Believe me, if I was to describe what I hope to be doing someday not too far off... well, I'd probably trigger myself, so I ain't gonna say. ;)

XPiRED likes this.
  18. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

I will go to a club anyway. Btw. I didn't expect you would try so hard to stop me from going there.

19. scote73

scote73 Fapstronaut

Do what you want to do, my friend.

No one here is trying to stop you from doing anything. We're all looking out for your best interests, that's all. No one here is against you at all.

20. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Don't think anybody is trying to stop you from going clubbing. But you didn't seem to think you'd like the music, and wanted to meet 'drunk women'. Quite a few people have given you some good advice on 'seeing the bigger picture' which, if you follow would probably help you in your goal. Good luck at the club. I hope you meet someone nice.

Btw, if you're no.1 goal is meeting girls, may I suggest a Ballroom & Latin American Dancing Class? They won't be drunk*, but in my experience the proportion of females to males is far greater than any nightclub, it's fun, and you can always go for a drink and a chat afterwards if you connect with someone. You need far bigger balls to go to one of these as a single man, than to a nightclub though.

You also have the added bonus of learning to dance a bit, which is an underrated skill!

*This is a good thing, remember.

XPiRED and iborntobefree like this.