1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful one of my old friends did send me a message today.

2. I'm grateful for going to Scotland with my brother and have a lot of fun. (and whiskey) xD

3. I'm grateful for this great forum with awesome people!

taqwa and BushidoWarrior like this.
  2. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful to be back in my old childhood home visiting my family. I always relax bit-time here. It's in the middle of the country, and nothing but peace and quiet. Everybody is lazy, but in a good way. No rush, no frantic pressure to do stuff. Just...chill.
    2. I'm grateful to see all the old pets again. The house dog (ridgeback/staffy/kelpy), the white cat, and the turtle. I always miss them when I've gone. And I'm always glad to be with them once more!
    3. I'm grateful for the beautiful weather and the singing birds outside. The singing birds in the city have NOTHING on the birds here. Their song puts the urban birds to shame! Not to mention the sun is out, it's perfect temperature and there's not a cloud in the sky!

3. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

-I am grateful for feeling pain, it lets me know that I am alive!
    -I am grateful for comprehension that allows me to gain so much insight from the beautiful members on this forum.
    -I am grateful for security that allows me to pursue deep self actualization!

Stay strong! Win!

4. Onceuponafap

Onceuponafap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I got to meet and practice Russian with my friend today

2. I am grateful that I made some decent progress on the reconstruction of my website today

3. I am grateful that I now have plans for Christmas day! Polar bear swim in lake Ontario!

BushidoWarrior and taqwa like this.
  5. Slylen

Slylen Fapstronaut

(Day 4)

1. Today i am grateful that i can look forward to another tomorrow!

2. I am grateful for my good friend who is surely going to do great things.

3. Last but not least i am grateful for a well brewed craft beer in my hands!

Stay Strong,

-Slylen

Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.

Richard Bach

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  6. 1. For my heart
    2. For my lungs
    3. For fully working muscles

7. Day 8:

1. I'm grateful for the ability to have communion with God without having to sacrifice an animal or go through a priest, etc. I can talk to Him right here, right now, and He can answer. Thank you, Jesus, for that gift!

2. As much as it pains me to say, I'm grateful that I woke up so early this morning. haha I have lots to do today before Christmas Eve festivities, so I could use the extra time.

3. I'm thankful for an oh-so-cozy bed that's large enough to accommodate me and my husband without having to be huddled together. (Yeah... sometimes I'm thankful for not having to touch him all the time. lol married folks will understand.)

8. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

-I am grateful for my passion to seek my purpose in life (life without purpose is not worth living)
    -I am grateful for the atmosphere for if it were not present we would be scorched
    -I am grateful that eating food is a highly enjoyable experience (nourishes our body and spirit when we eat with loved ones)

9. Onceuponafap

Onceuponafap Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that I stood my ground at the gym today whilst a black guy twice my size attempted to seize my equipment.

2. I'm grateful that today I overcame my greatest urge through the techniques I have diligently been practicing.

3. I'm grateful that despite the fact that I will be alone for the first time ever this Christmas, I don't feel too depressed about it.

10. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

We are here to support you brother! Merry Christmas! I wish you an awesome Nofap new year!! Stay strong! Win!

BushidoWarrior and Onceuponafap like this.
  11. Onceuponafap

Onceuponafap Fapstronaut

Thanks! I'm feeling stronger every day. Merry Christmas to you too!

12. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

You are most welcome brother! Stay strong! Win!

13. I am grateful for:

- the holiday which I got to take
    - Christmas with my family
    - the beautiful weather

14. I am grateful for:

1. The internet which lets me learn new things
    2. The food which I get to eat
    3. Always having access to clean water

15. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

-I am grateful for days off, that allow me to really be introspective
    -I am grateful for my satisfying job that is directly related to the purpose of my life
    -I am grateful for fingers that allow me to share the items I am grateful for.

Stay strong! Win!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  16. Keemo

Keemo Fapstronaut

- I am grateful for having spent quality time with my nephew and family on Christmas
    - I am grateful for having the motivation to better myself this year
    - I am grateful for feeling well adjusted to winter, as I usually hated the cold

17. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the epic, excellent Christmas dinner we had. I will be talking about it for years.
    2. I'm grateful that I got 6-7 hours sleep rather than zero. The more sleep, the better.
    3. I'm grateful for finally getting to see Star Wars Episode VII last night. I'm already excited for the next one. Cannot wait. CANNOT WAIT!
    4. I'm grateful for the fun I had at an awesome Christmas party on Friday night. Copious amounts of booze, good times and epic jamming.
    5. I'm grateful for my new Android phone. It's the first time I've ever had a working smartphone. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    6. I'm grateful for the insane awesome stereo we have in the recreation room. It's loud enough to blow your hair back and make your eardrums explode. Hell yeah!

makethatchange and taqwa like this.
  18. Slylen

Slylen Fapstronaut

(Day 5)

1. I am grateful that i have such supportive and productive roommates to share my life and time with!
    2. I am grateful for the kind thoughts and plentiful gifts i received from everyone!
    3. Truly though i am most grateful that i am gaining the drive and momentum to achieve my goals and dreams. When you take responsibility for your life doors begin to open all around you! (Being the captain and not the victim is a fantastic sensation)

2016 IS GOING TO RUE THE DAY IT THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ANOTHER NORMAL YEAR. /POWERSTANCE

Stay Strong,

-Slylen

If you're going through hell, keep going.

Winston Churchill

19. 1. For being able to enjoy a gathering yesterday without booze
    2. For the pressies I've received this year
    3. For the delicious xmas dinner I had on Xmas day.

BushidoWarrior and oooo like this.
  20. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1.I'm grateful for going to dinner tonight with my family.

2.I'm grateful for a good meditation this morning.

3.I'm grateful i discovered the book: The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson which is a real eyeopener for me.