1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bent penis

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by xjbert1423, Jan 6, 2016.

1. xjbert1423

xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

When i used to masterbate i would keep my boxers on and kinda push down on my dick until i came and i would do this a lot. My dick would kinda be soft when i did it. But now my dick is curved to the left and down. So when i get an erection its curved and its not upward its kinda down too. Im scared this will hurt a girl. I havnt been doing that masterbating thing anymore so do you think it will heal? Or is there nothing i can do?

2. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

You could have Peyronie's disease secondary to repeated trauma. If you are able to have intercourse and you have no pain when you are erect, no need to get it treated! I wish you much success on your journey! Stay strong! Win!

3. xjbert1423

xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

How woukd it be a disease if its just from bending it while masterbating?

4. Most curved penises are completely normal and probably have nothing to do with masturbation, although it is possible to develop scar tissue (Peyronie's) from repeated injury. Your best bet is to ask a doctor. Chances are you're fine.

Gotham Outlaw, Eshaan and XPiRED like this.
  5. XPiRED

XPiRED Fapstronaut

I completely agree with @alexander. Mine is curved to the left a bit. I used to think that this was a major issue. I also used to think it was from masturbation. Definitely not true. (Well in my case at least.) I used to have a complex about it. I used to think that girls would find it weird or strange but girls couldn't care to be honest. The more girls you speak to, the more you realise that there is no such thing as a "normal" penis. They come in all different shapes, sizes, angles etc. I know guys who have a way more curved/bent penis than me and they have sex perfectly fine. If it is painful to you then I would see a doctor about it but otherwise if you can masturbate without any pain then I really wouldn't worry dude. :)

StartingOver likes this.
  6. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

It is not a disease per say...It is a plaque in the lining of erectile tissue that can cause significant curvature...It is so named Peyronie's "disease" by convention.

7. You have bent penis syndrome. Amputation is the only alternative.

jk, I heard its common for penises to be bent when having an erection. It wouldn't really matter since the vagina adapts regardless.

8. ALPHABat

ALPHABat Fapstronaut

I don't think it will heal on it's on and don't worry, you won't hurt a girl.
    All the best for your journey to becoming the best version of yourself!

9. cybermonk

cybermonk Fapstronaut

One thing that helps is jelqing (the penis enlargement exercise) but jelqing against the curve. However, I don't recommend doing that during a reboot because it can be tempting to MO when you're jelqing. If I ever manage to reboot I plan on doing jelqing exercises because I also have a strangely shaped penis that's curved down and to the left, but is thicker in the middle than at the base and the head, sort of like a banana. I'm convinced it got that way through years of deathgrip with an unusual hand position.

10. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Guest

Jelqing is not a good idea.

Sorry to inform you, but there isn't a proven safe way to enlarge your penis except through surgery... and surgery on your member would be even a worse idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
    Low and XPiRED like this.
  11. cybermonk

cybermonk Fapstronaut

@Kangaroo there are jelqing forums with thousands of members, much like this one, who would strongly disagree.

12. Crispy21

Crispy21 Fapstronaut

So is the jury out on jelqing? Obv during a reboot its not a good idea cuz of possible MO but afterwards, whats the word on jelqing?

13. Rav70

Rav70 Fapstronaut

Not true. He could use twine like a young tree and stake it.

14. cybermonk

cybermonk Fapstronaut

It does work and there's little risk of injury as long as you take the proper precautions such as warming up your penis before performing the exercises, but to get a significant growth it can take years of dedication. Anyways, I mentioned jelqing as a way of correcting a curvature, not as a way of growing a huge shaft, and jelqing is very useful for correcting a curvature.

15. I don't get the reference or what he's saying? I'm not the smartest rebooter on this form.

16. Rav70

Rav70 Fapstronaut

He's giving me shit. Lol!
    I've learned sometimes it doesn't hurt to laugh.

17. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Guest

I'm sure there are... but, those forums are loaded with false truths and scheming to sell a product promising instant results to some poor suckers.

IMO, if anybody is so caught up in the size of their penis being too small, they will not be confident enough to sexually preform well. Jelqing for a bigger penis is not the answer. A mind having no-doubts is what is truly needed.

18. cybermonk

cybermonk Fapstronaut

Very wrong. There's no product or ebook to buy, it can all be done for free with the freely available information shared on the forums. You almost sounded like a nofap skeptic there tbh.

19. Crispy21

Crispy21 Fapstronaut

This x 100

DocZhivago and XPiRED like this.
  20. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Guest

We could dispute this jelqing notion all day, but as it has been said many many times before, we can agree to disagree and I don't want to waste anymore of my time. I'm just not the one that is willing to brutalize my perfectly healthy, normal-sized penis with hydro-pump products (now for only $109.95!) to gain a false sense of confidence.

When will it be big enough anyway?

XPiRED likes this.