1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 days, 6 months fap free.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Thechosenone, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

My life has completely changed. My relationships with everyone has improved: family & friends. I'm a lot more social and open to new opportunity. I speak my mind. My Uni work has improved drastically. My voice has improved drastically. I dont fear people anymore. I'm not intimidated by people anymore. I'm worthy. My skin is improving, my dry scalp is virtually gone, it's hydrated now. My aura has increased immensely according to other people. People love my vibe and my voice, theyre drawn to me. Optimism is in the air. I see respect in others eyes. Girls are more attracted to me because I come from a centered place.

Things I do:
    Read self help books- 6 pillars of self esteem, power of now etc.
    Eat healthily - fruit, protein, vitamin D, soy milk, chia seeds, quinoa
    Workout 3x a week - kinobody
    meditate daily with autosuggestion.
    limit TV use, watch a film when I want to instead.
    Do a little bit of uni work everyday.
    Switched my shampoo for organic shampoo (without sodium laureth sulfate)
    Challenge my beliefs about what I can accomplish for myself daily.
    Watch YouTube videos by - RSDTyler, Infinite Waters Diving Deep, Coach Corey Wayne, Julien Blanc

Some say they don't notice whether NoFap does anything. It does. The whole point is that it's a subconscious cleansing, hence it's not supposed to be apparent. But it's an accumulation of energy over a sustained period that really does change your life. Getting better 1% everyday is better than getting worse 1% everyday. You need your energies as a man to accomplish what you need to. Yes you're a man, you have a penis. Don't be ashamed or apologetic about it.

You'll go through a detox phase that can last a long time. During this time eat and drink well, to heal your body. The flatline is a cue to eat healthily and get exercise. Simply exercise until your breath breathes for itself because you have to, dont control your breath all the time because of anxiety. Let it go.

"Today I choose to be happy because I took action towards my goals."
    - this is all we can do daily, focus n doing a little bit everyday.

Here's to a year.
    Thechosenone.

2. po
    powerful inspiration. thank you and all the best in your efforts to get to a year.

Thechosenone likes this.
  3. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Awesome dude! Well done! Go hard!

Thechosenone likes this.
  4. Thanks for this. Your unrelenting motivation is ridiculous and we aspire to be where you are. Keep at it

Niallram20 and Thechosenone like this.
  5. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

great post..! keep it up..!!

Thechosenone likes this.
  6. blueman

blueman Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your strength from your recovery! You are an inspiration.

Thechosenone likes this.
  7. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Strong work brother. Thanks for sharing! I hope to join you soon! Stay strong! Win!

Thechosenone likes this.
  8. Voyager8

Voyager8 New Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy....Great help
    I appreciate u could manage this long...
    Happy to see people like u..

9. sando7

sando7 Fapstronaut

I'm really happy that you are enjoying your life now. You are where you wanted to be.

Loved your words. Thanks for the inspiration that can keep me and others going on.

Thechosenone likes this.
  10. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Thanks bro, it means a lot

11. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Have you had any O in this period? Or wet dreams?

Am struggling with wet dream chaser today

12. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Hardmode. Ive had 18 wet dreams during these 180 days. So about 1 every 10 days. Eventually wds will do nothing to you, a bit like how the enjoyment of PMO drops after a while of nofap, this year I've had loads, sometimes 3 a week, its happening more now which is a good sign that I can release and I'll have minimal drawbacks

13. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

What about O with a partner? Sex oral etc

Do you get strong chaser effects?

Thank god then that my 1st WD in 71/72 days isn't that bad of ratio

Currently struggling with chaser effect!

14. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Nah bruv I ain't got no game lmao, hopefully soon hah

Yeah the chaser is gonna fade, next WD you have will be a weaker chaser and so on bro. Eventually it won't affect you at all

You've made it far man keep tha strength !

numpty likes this.
  15. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Thanks man

Today's been a major edge day but am out of energy now. Need food and move on and continue.

It's too much to quit now.

Thechosenone likes this.
  16. Ginny Akams

Ginny Akams Fapstronaut

You sir are such an inspiration! I have a goal to not masturbate for at least 30 days starting from Feb. 7 to March 7. I'm definitely going to complete my goal after reading your story. Thanks for the sharing brother.

Thechosenone likes this.