1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What I learnt from the past 380 days :D :)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Masquerade, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

Hello friends. I am celebrating 380th day today. I can say that I reached here without any relapse. This post is not for pointing out the positives and negatives or advancements in my life on these days. My intention is to make you realize that ITS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TOO.
    The thing which helped me is to channelize my energy for productive things. Its true that once you start NOFAP consciously you will get energy surge more often. Sexual urges also come because its natural for any animal.
    I focused on improving my body, personality, way of thinking. We should really focus on what we are doing.

I struggled with p addiction than MO. So when i consciously cut my p use then automatically i could control my urges. Nowadays i get Wet dreams with a frequency of 2 or 3 per month and i think my body is in control.

What i suggest you is that Never turn back and think like 'Why am i doing this NOFAP? Everyone PMO so shall I and its not a bad thing'. This is the biggest mistake most people do. Also I am determined to complete an important goal. It keeps me in focus always. So whenever i get urges i force my mind out of it.

Mates... Stay Focused and keep up your journey. There is another good time waiting for you.

~Masque

2. RealLifeGamer

RealLifeGamer Fapstronaut

3. Thanks for the enlightenment :)

Masquerade likes this.
  4. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

I liked that Wolf Pic :D

Mighty Wolf likes this.
  5. Winston

Winston Guest

Thank you Masque for sharing this encouraging story. I hope i'll be able to do the same.

Masquerade likes this.
  6. On my way onehundredandfortythree
    Were all gonna make it bros!!

7. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

That's the spirit

8. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Fapstronaut

Thanks mate, I am sure your post motives thousands of us that have a hard time.
    Alright guys, we can do this!

9. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Great advice. If it works for us, why think about what others do?

Congrats to this amazing streak and have a nice day! :)

Masquerade likes this.
  10. The Prince of Persia

The Prince of Persia Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing this amazing success story. I like it.
    God bless you.

Masquerade likes this.
  11. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

Right behind you <3

Masquerade likes this.
  12. brad23

brad23 Fapstronaut

What did you supplement your journey with ? I know only mental will is not sufficient.

Masquerade and Monk Man like this.
  13. Sistag

Sistag Fapstronaut

Great bro! #NoFapPower

Masquerade likes this.
  14. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

The basic thing is understanding yourself and being aware of your actions. For all of us there will be something which triggers you to get into addictive behaviors. These are called Cues. For example, being alone at your home is an environmental cue. Once you are accustomed to PMOing in such conditions you will continue to do so. Even during abstinence such situations triggers you. So being mindful about such occasions and breaking the cycle is an important step in rebooting.

Deleted Account and brad23 like this.
  15. truegrit

truegrit Fapstronaut

Congratulations my friend!