1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 Days after 6 years of trying.........

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Awakening123, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Today is my 60 days of no PMO. This is the longest I have ever been without PMO in my life. The second longest streak was 56 days which was 3 years ago.

I started back in 2010 when reddit NoFap wasn't even created. We use to visit reuniting.info which was run by Gary Wilson's (YBOP.com owner) wife Marnia.

I wish I didn't have to wait this long to get to where I am today. I guess it tells how strong this addiction is in my life. I never thought it would be this difficult but here I am today. A community like this one always help.

Anyways, keep on fighting guys. The pain you will go through will be excruciating but temporary. All the best to all!

SuperLulox, DBug, Landypandy and 30 others like this.
  2. Wow, your like a nofap pioneer lol love the quote in your signature. Couldn't agree more. And Wish you nothing but the best bro, congrats on 60 days. Keep fighting.

Awakening123 likes this.
  3. Congrats on the 60 days! I can't wait to see you far surpass your goal, one day at a time!

Awakening123 likes this.
  4. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I wish you the best too.

5. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

I hope you reach your goals too. Thanks.

pmarch12 likes this.
  6. pmarch12

pmarch12 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the inspiration. I hope to get there. It is the pain that I am afraid of, but the promises I am willing to work for.

Awakening123 and heartpower like this.
  7. Happy for you mate, keep it up

Awakening123 likes this.
  8. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Congrats man! Keep going! Rock on!
    cheers!!

Awakening123 likes this.
  9. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Actually it's encouraging that it took you 6-years to reach this milestone. This is tough as hell and I've been at it for over a year with limited results. Thanks for posting and giving me a boost today.

Awakening123 likes this.
  10. wanttoquitbadhabit

wanttoquitbadhabit Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Your post are so real and encouraging.

Awakening123 likes this.
  11. I like your spirit man!This is the same way that I deal with my relapses.I keep trying until I make it.You have encouraged me to go pass my limit.I think this streak is the streak that will break this addiction.Keep on fighting as you slowly head towards 90 days.

Awakening123 likes this.
  12. gogibasket

gogibasket Fapstronaut

Good job Awakening ! I'm so glad for you buddy :). You're great supporter for others and I hope you'll reach 90days! Keep going!!! ​

Awakening123 likes this.
  13. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Thanks! I wish you reach your goals too!

gogibasket likes this.
  14. StarKing

StarKing Guest

Win this one man...keep going!!!!. We need to be vigilant and aversive when it comes to triggers, until the brain is confidently rebooted.
    Sak

Awakening123 likes this.
  15. Francymac

Francymac Fapstronaut

Well done man!! This journey is a tough path to take but it is so worth it!!

Awakening123 likes this.
  16. Musta

Musta Fapstronaut

The best part is that now it's nearly impossible for you to relapse! I mean one may easily relapse when he's at day 5 or so but once you're done with 60 awesome days and broke your record and started feeling the benefits, you just can't throw away all that, no matter how strong the urges hit!
    Stay strong man!

Awakening123 likes this.
  17. elpamfael

elpamfael Fapstronaut

so what was different in this succesful streak compared to the past 6 years?

Big congratz by the way!

Just reached 33 days after 4 years of trying myself

Awakening123 likes this.
  18. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

I had to do it because I had to take a major exam which would determine what I would do in life. The mind always keep finding excuses but this time I had no excuse. It was more like a do or die situation.

elpamfael likes this.
  19. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

6 years???? Wow. Uhhhh... congrats. Hopefully you hit 90 days and then go further.

But looking at your counter looks like you hit the wall again.

Awakening123 likes this.
  20. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Thanks. I am back up again.

badeae1 likes this.