1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Losing virginity - please share experience

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SomeGuyUK, Mar 26, 2016.

1. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

Well it was long time ago...
    I came in no time so I can't even tell how it was. Second time was alright. After that it only got better and better.

2. Veritech

Veritech Fapstronaut

First time was memorable but not in a good way.

Girlfriend and I decided this was the night. We were both virgins and rented a hotel room. We were both nervous. When I was finally able to penetrate her, her hymen burst, blood all over the hotel bedsheets. That was it, neither of us could continue. We tried desperately to wash the sheets. We were scared that we would be charged for replacing the linen or even being accused of foul play.

Second time, was a little better, more relieved that we did not repeat the bloody hotel episode again.

Third time was much better. Tried a few different positions.

3. BobDobbs

BobDobbs Fapstronaut

I've got a funny story about that, but I guess this isn't really the place to share it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

The experience will be what you make it. For me, I was 17 and wanted to get laid in order to get it off my bucket list. My issue at the time was I wasn't very connected emotionally with any women, it was really just chasing the physical aspects of sex. As I matured I enjoyed it much more, because I was more in control and I knew what to expect. Again it was mostly physical instead of emotional, but I loved having sex more than anything else and I still feel that way. I guess that's why 41-years later I find myself addicted to PMO. Sad but true, but in this case the old saying is true "It's never too late to change."

5. Rauros

Rauros Fapstronaut

I was 18 and have been seeing a much more experienced girl for a while.
    She had a 3 years long relationship before me.
    We talked about sex before we did it and I lied, did not tell her I was a virgin.
    I touched her few days before and got her really in the mood to do it. Probably convinced her just by being confident.

We did it in my car.
    At first I was so nervous that I could not get hard without her help, eventually did, and then had to drive to another location due to unexplained noises outside.
    Eventually, at another location we did it.

It was alright, but I expected more.
    After it I felt alright, she said it was great. Expected more from a feeling down there and from her, since she was experienced.
    The relationship lasted for nearly two years.

Sex is great, but it's not the most important thing in the world.

6. StewartSays

StewartSays Fapstronaut

Lost my v before nofap and the guy tried to put his pee per up my bum and it was sore! Ruined my first time