1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. NeverStopQuitting

NeverStopQuitting Fapstronaut

56 days.
    Thats how long I have gone without PMO. And its crazy becasue when I made up my mind that I was going to do this, all these PMO triggers started appearing. Phone sex line text messages for free trials, my friend, out of the blue, gave me a bag of condoms and lube. WTF?!? The devil is always busy. Which lets me know there is something on the other side of this that he doesn't want me to find or see. But I have to see it. I must know what my life is supposed to be.

During that 56 days, I saw dramatic changes in my life. I got more confident, more sure of myself. I have always struggled with anxiety. That shot went away during that time. I loved how i felt. And I gave it all back. Damn lube.

So on Monday, I start again. Monday May 16th. I start down this path that I have been trying to go down for decades and havent been able to. My short term goal is 60 days. My long term goal is, well, forever. I don't want this life anymore. Hell, I can't recall a life without it. My struggle has been tough. Its gonna get tougher. But my God I want to be better. I need to be better. I wish all of you people struggling like me peace and strength. I will never stop trying. Ever. Here's to 60 days. One day at a time. Peace.

feo1966, stephanD and Awakening123 like this.
  2. Bandit6of10

Bandit6of10 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the blessing.
    I wish you peace and strength and peace.
    You've come this far - you can go the distance.

3. TheIdealMan

TheIdealMan Fapstronaut

Inspiring... I just started and I'm also seeing heaps of triggers.

4. I have the same experiences... When you go a long time without PMO weird things start happening. A friend of mine sent me an article about prostate cancer the other day, suggesting I should masturbate in order to avoid it. These are things that wouldn't happen if you were still masturbating. It's things like these that prove that the devil is actually real as this couldn't be coincidence. No way! He knows what you are up to and he will try everything to stop you.

It's up to us to be loyal to God and ourselves and crush that serpent's ugly head!

5. NeverStopQuitting

Thank you. Its been tough. I'm so happy I found this form. Let's me know I'm not alone and can vent when I need to. One day at a time is all I can do. So thats what I'm doing. I gotta keep going. Knowing I can share with you and others really, really helps. Thank you and God bless you.

6. NeverStopQuitting

Yeah its crazy. On that 56th day I was in my house on my computer and felt like I was going to relapse so I got out, went to see some other friends and that really helped. Thats when my buddy gave me condoms and lube. I was like "What in the hell is going on?" Thats when I relapsed. I want back that day so bad. And I'm going to get it back. Thank you for your kind words. If I can help let me know.

7. NeverStopQuitting

Amen! devil is always busy. On day 3 of this, I got 3 phone calls from girls who wanted to have phone sex with me. 3!!! Insane. I didn't call any of them back. Although I was severely tempted. I have to keep going. You and the other people who have responded to this have given me more strength to carry on and I truly thank you for that. I gotta keep going.

8. You are on the right track sir!

9. I am 8 more days away from 60, I will avenge you!

10. Al_Walker

Al_Walker Fapstronaut

11. TheWannabe

TheWannabe Fapstronaut

When you've got all of humanity to damn, "busy" is the only way you get stuff done.

Fudge. Shoulda thrown it out while you had the chance.

Good luck.
    ...But seriously, throw out that lube. And whatever else you don't need that might encourage you to break your streak.

12. NeverStopQuitting

Oh I did. That happen about two months ago when I relapsed. I cleaned out everything. The best way for me was to treat my self as a a junkie. Remove myself from TV shows, websites, whatever might trigger me. I really want this. I appreciate the strength.