1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well done Brexiters..... Thanks for wrecking the future!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Daviesmark1, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

Good job to all the out voters who have now essentially fucked up my future and plenty of other people's.... Well done for buying into the lies of none other than the most racist man alive- Farrage! , not to mention pedalling Boris's lies! £350 million will now be spent on the NHS. Brilliant! Oh wait, the self proclaimed hero that is Nigel Farrage has already said that's not true and they can't promise that, even though it was one of the biggest reasons people voted out.

" we have our country back!" " Independence Day!!" " finally we can take control again" " now let's get those immigrants out!" Just a few of the moronic quotes people have been letting out! No we don't have our country back and it's not Independence Day! It's a dark day for Britain as we have fucked everything up! The value of the pound at its lowest rate ever, ftse 100 market crumbling. Our prime minister resigning..... At least we can replace him with someone better like ... Umm... Urrrrr.... Hmmm, Boris Johnson? Fucking brilliant .

Many leave voters voted out in protest at the government .. And didn't actually believe leave would win. Well congratulations , you did win, and you also fucked up my future. You all bought into the false claims and facts and have been well and truly duped! And as for immigrants , don't start with this shit about them stealing our jobs.. They come over and work bloody hard and people still slate them... They don't steal our jobs, they do the jobs that no one else can be arsed to do ! And if you're that deluded to think they will all just get thrown out now that we've left.. You're a fool.

- Value of the pound falling
    - Cameron leaving
    - Potential of Boris in charge
    - No more free movement of travel through Europe
    - Loss of contribution to the economy through immigrants
    - No more diversity
    - No more free healthcare in Europe
    - Visa required to travel to certain areas

Well done again to those who voted out, a very wise decision which is likely to fuck you over, and your children over. Bravo to brexiters, bravo.

tweeby, NoBrainer and Headspace like this.
  2. As a stupid american, I'd like to take the time and thank you for explaining this to me.

Why would the ruling generation care about the future generation?

slingshot likes this.
  3. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

Because it is GOING TO affect their grandchildren .. And their grandchildren's children. People don't seem to realise the implications of this vote

4. Exterminator

Exterminator Fapstronaut

Short term pain,long term gain

hej då and Deleted Account like this.
  5. If the big banks are all trying to bully you into staying do you perhaps think something is wrong?

As for immigrants, I understand you are taking 300K + a year - and the UK is now one of the most densely populated countries in Europe. What about the environment?

Rotheram voted 70% leave.. why do you think that is? At some point you have to take sober, honest looks at other people's views and stop name calling (racist, xenophic, stupid etc)

The EU elite and global elite are increasingly tyrannical and power grabbing - their restrictions on free speech are disturbing.

They have openly said they think the nation-state is obsolete and want to obliterate it.

6. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

*more like short term pain, long term suffering!

7. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

The big banks are not bullying anyone? The only people who have been bullied are the fools who got mislead into voting out and are now realising what they have done as many have come out and said they didn't realise the impact it would have...

Yes we take in a lot of immigrants? So do lots of other countries. People of the U.K are so self indulged and can't see the bigger picture... They think now that we're out all the immigrants are going to bloody vanish?! ! They're all still going to live here? They are not going to just pack up and leave now . Most people who don't like immigrants have very recognisable traits! Uneducated, likely to be on benefits, unemployed, narrow minded . They don't like the fact that people from areas like Poland can do a better job than them ...

8. again, how can you keep taking 300k+ people a year and maintain a quality of life? Again, they have to go somewhere which means less green space, denser housing. It is perfectly natural and healthy to not want that.

Big multinational corporations and big banks are in support of the EU because they want cheap labor (which mean lower wages for workers) and they want an end run around any restrictions on their behavior, and people like you seem oblivious to giving it to them, and you seem indifferent about the negative impact of mass muslim immigration- sex trafficking and English girls, increased violence, rape and harassment.

In the EU i can more or less be prosecuted for what I just said. How do you feel about that?

You can call me all the names you want, and think whatever you do about me- i must be stupid, ignorant, racist, etc etc. because I don't share your views... You don't seem to fathom that just because people think differently from you it is the result of some inherent character flaw.

Going back on topic, no matter what your views, I fully support your decision to come to nofap and face personal issues - at the end of the day that's what we should be focusing on.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
    himmelstoss and Daniel; like this.
  9. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

I'm guessing you voted to leave then....

Immigrants have got nothing to do with the housing issue! That's a whole different issue to do with the way houses have been built! You can't start blaming immigrants .... People like you seem to like blaming them for anything possible... The weather is probably their fault too is it!

Again, discriminating , " mass Muslim immigration". Not all Muslims are terrorists and mad men... And they're not coming over to rape people...

Yes, if remain had won all you brexiteers would have been quick to be moaning too? Nigel Farrage Called for a second referendum if it was as narrow as 4% , which it was... Now all the remain are calling for this but are being called bad losers? Great logic. People I know who are again uneducated, misinformed and naive were already saying the election was going to be rigged in favour of remain before it even took place? Funny they didn't hold that view after the vote....

People voting leave like yourself Have not yet realised what you have done... It will become apparent in the coming years when everything goes to shit. Yes I fully support your decision for joining NoFap also! However. I'm afraid I can't see your logic in Brexit , sorry

10. IGY

IGY Guest

Evidently, this issue is polarising opinions. I am not supporting or rejecting either side. So, looking at this debate objectively it is obvious that there is a lot of black and white; all or nothing thinking here.

Both sides can quote from the politicians that led and supported the campaign, but I doubt if many of the voters felt fully in tune with any of them. What I mean is that, there would have been many leave voters that did not agree with the views of Nigel Farage. So in a very real sense, his comments had no influence on their decision (which may have been about economics for example). The same would be true the other way around. There would have been many stay voters that did not agree with the views and comments of David Cameron, ergo, their vote was not influenced by his scare tactics. :eek:

I don't think the campaigns of either side covered themselves in glory. I think there was misinformation and an emphasis on worst case scenarios from both campaigns. But they are politicians i.e. professional liars, right? But if you compare this to a general election result. If one side narrowly beats the other, it is accepted with grace. I find it surprising that after a lengthy public debate and a democratic process, that those who lost are complaining about the 'intelligence' of the majority. It was a clear result and I feel that people (especially politicians) should put their energy into making this work. :rolleyes:

HippyMinstrel and Headspace like this.
  11. Woo234

Woo234 Fapstronaut

Yeah it screwed up the stock market too.

Daviesmark1 likes this.
  12. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

My issue with this is that one half of the voters got to tell the other half that they must take part in secession. An issue this consequential shouldn't be decided by a simple majority. That said, the vote is not legally binding and the process takes at least two years. I suspect that during this time the powers that be will work to keep the UK in the EU. But then I don't live in Europe and I don't know the political and social dynamics over there.

13. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

I think it will help save the UK in the long run. I'm proud of the Brits for making this call. Lots of work to still do though.

himmelstoss and Deleted Account like this.
  14. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Daviesmark1 likes this.
  15. IGY

IGY Guest

@JustinX, can you provide the statistics that educated people voted Remain and that uneducated voted Leave? :p

Are you seriously suggesting the people who voted were 'tested' to see how educated they were! You must be mad! :rolleyes:

16. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Daviesmark1 and JustinX like this.
  17. IGY

IGY Guest

@AlienOverlord, thanks a lot for this information. I know you are not claiming these figures as statistics, but I want to make this point because it could be easy to read down these lists and forget that this was a poll. In fact, YouGov got their forecast wrong as they predicted a win by 'Remain' voters. Also, to split people who are 'educated' - because they have an A level or more - or 'uneducated' - because they don't - is an incredibly crude determination in my honest opinion.

I often wonder how polling organizations select people for their information, as I have never been approached and asked for my view of anything, lol.

Gautama likes this.
  18. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

It is quite easy to split the voters in half..... People who voted remain realise that the country is in a stable position and is strong within the EU, hence being the 2nd most wealthy country in the world. However, those who voted out were mainly doing so either in protest at the government, because they don't like immigrants, they believed we can survive on our own and were naive, or because their mate was voting out too!

If you have watched BBC news lately, they have been interviewing those who voted out... And some of the responses have been quite astounding. " I regret voting leave , I didn't know we would actually leave the Eu!" , " I only voted because I don't like the way the government is run!" , " I didn't actually think Brexit would win that's why I voted ". Many people were just voting for the sake of it , they didn't even think about what happens next? Nor did Farrage or Johnson by the looks of it- and if you like Johnson and Farrage you must be pretty uneducated as they're a pair of twats . Nigel Farrage is the most racist man alive , but people trust him to make a massive call for the country . Remain voters realise the damage that is going to happen and therefore voted bremain, leave voters dared to dream we would actually leave... I don't think many of them even wanted it to happen ... It was almost like , ah remain will win but imagine if leave wins! Someone I know who is not very clever shall we say, voted leave... When I asked him why he was voting leave, he said" I don't know really , conner is!" That tells you everything really

tweeby likes this.
  19. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

Yeah exactly, younger people ( 16+17 year olds) should have been given the vote! Like in the Scottish referendum... As you know it is our future! Not the 70+ year olds who are only going to be here for another 10 years or so. I didn't get to vote as I'm 17! Very annoyed about it, I'm 18 in a month. If all the 16+17's voted there would have been a completely different outcome

20. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Are you seriously asking this question? You must be mad! :rolleyes:

I can see you have no Idea how polling works. Polling is another statistical method to know opinion of population in that particular time (AlienOverlord's poll was from March, Referendum in June). Polls always have margin of error and confidence interval (usually 95%), meaning that with confidence of 95% people will do...and as a result real numbers can go +-5%. Therefore if you have very close outcome 50/50 or 48/52 you cannot say ''YouGov got their forecast wrong as they predicted a win'' because they predict it with 95% confidence interval. However poll are very valuable to see the trends and population characteristics because if something is 70/30 or 60/40 it is not likely to change other way.

Here are numbers for Poll and Referendum, I am adding also geographical locations so you can understand what margin of error and confidence interval is. Hope you understand what word majority means.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .......................||...............Poll....................||......Referendum Reality
    London.............|| 58% Remain ... 42% Leave || 60% Remain ... 40% Leave
    Scotland...........|| 63% Remain ... 37% Leave || 62% Remain ... 38% Leave
    Wales...............|| 55% Remain ... 45% Leave || 48% Remain ... 52% Leave
    N. Ireland.........|| 65% Remain ... 35% Leave || 56% Remain ... 44% Leave
    60+ age...........|| 33% Remain ... 67% Leave || N/A
    18-24 age.........|| 75% Remain ... 25% Leave || N/A
    With uni degree.|| 70% Remain ... 30% Leave || definitely fuckin majority Remain and that is exactly what I said
    And here you can see official maps so you can compare it yourself.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016