1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i will not self m , just because i am lonely.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jun 21, 2016.

1. the title says it all.

HappyInTheRain likes this.
  2. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

@yukon : sorry but i don't understand the title

3. I will not masturbate just because I am lonely and don't have even a girl to text with and say hi to. totally alone. nobody. I won't masturbate.

Kdot and Aman1712 like this.
  4. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

@yukon : yes loneliness suck. but it's rather the loneliness inside us, not from the outside. do u want to play video game with me dude? just for fun.

5. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

Loneliness is the hardest trigger to deal with, for me. But in the end, masturbating just reinforces the feeling of "alone-ness", because you're having to do it alone. I think it drains your energy and makes it harder to feel connected with people, as well. But then, making the conscious decision to not masturbate reminds me that I am making good decisions that will help me in finding, attracting, and being intimate with my future husband. These reminders help make it feel worthwhile, even in the difficult moments.

6. Hisoka4, thank you for the post. I will keep what you what you wrote in mind, to remind my self also to stay positive and not give in to my addiction. I hope you find a great husband soon!!!!!!!!
    :)

Sleeping_Beauty likes this.
  7. this is the worst night so far, can not sleep, no idea why not, my brain is waiting for a good o I think. to bad for my monkey brain. I won't give in to it.

wizard and Aman1712 like this.
  8. now I even want to hook up from cl, but I am trying very hard not to give into the lusty desire I have. I really truly don't want it, but want to focus what I need to in life, then I will naturally will get married. I could not sleep last night, do to my brain not getting its fix. I am very tired and part of that is from over m, to much, so m tiredness will go away as I don't O.

9. I must be in the wrong section but oh-well. I am lonely so it's fitting for me. I realized that my triggers are at my house for certain things, soon as I leave the house, I would not do, what I was thinking of doing, while I was at the house.

10. Sleeping_Beauty

Thank you so so much for this comment, it really put a smile on my face!! :D

I hope you get married soon too.

This may be unwanted advice-so do with it as you will-but I find going to a really friendly church regularly helps me with the loneliness a lot-and I'm not even the religious sort...at least haven't been for most of my life.

But the community, and the sense of connection and positive energy you get from being in a spiritual environment, and the acceptance of people who are all trying to be connected to the loving energy of the divine, it definitely helps with the feelings of loneliness. And gives you something to look forward to all week, when you think you are all alone.

You're never really alone, I don't think.

Cheers to you on your journey!!!!!!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. will do.

12. yikes 90 days with out one good o this will be a tough one. I am ready now so I know I can make it I am going to be working that's all.

13. Sleeping_Beauty

I will be rooting for you and hope to see you succeed!

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. I feel so much better about my self, and my dirty thoughts are going away, along with the addiction. I just wish I make it 90 days and even more then that, I do not want to be self centered any more. I really am so glad to only have pure thoughts, that are wholesome. or at least getting closer to only good thoughts.

15. so sad, I really feel like I am wasting my life, but I am not going to waist it on negative thought's, and all those bad thoughts, it is soooo hard. but I am going to get up now and start my day. if I sit around to long I will mess up.

16. Sleeping_Beauty

I understand the feeling. I feel like that on a regular basis. I am rooting for you to succeed.

17. I am sorry for your problems and I hope you feel better soon. thank you for your help, it is so kind of you!!! :):):)

18. your name should be Infinity. because that's how much I think your worth.