1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

all this shooting, killing, and hatred all around us... #BlackLivesMatter

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Jul 8, 2016.

1. I just hate the Name "Black Life Matters". It is every life that matters. It is f*cking racist.

Imagine that there would be an Organization called "White Life Matters". I am pretty sure that it would be considered as ultra-right wing, even racist/nazi.

//

The thing is that kids as they are growing up, they see so much violence in TV and on other devices several thousands of murders before the age of 15.

Additionally, you have polarizing media.

//

I saw that video of that lady whose boyfriend/husband got shot.

1. What kind of person is streaming these things on Facebook instead co-operating and asking for medical help?

2. What person is wrestling with the police?

3. What person is attacking police when they ask him to do something?

A. I wonder what would happen if those people who got shot would be on their best behavior when they met the officer.

B. I am always extra nice and trying to be extremely helpful when dealing with other people, especially with police.

And I try to treat them with respect and dignity and listen to them.

4. About black community in the US:

A. Majority of boys are growing up out of wedlock and without father.

B. Based on the data from Stefan Molyneux, it was proven that kids who are growing up out of wedlock have higher probability to commit crime.

C. Police is there primarily for your protection. I would encourage you to treat them extra well.

D. Ultimately, if you set a good example the rest of the racism will fade away. I mean, you have a black president now. If America would be so racist how could you ever dream about having one...

E. What I hate about these riots is that if white guy gets shot by black policeman, nothing happens. There are no riots, nothing...

Don't look at the race, look at the person.

5. Do not try to blame the whites for everything... Start from the bottom and make sure that you will be a good parent and that your kids will have a good family. Make sure that when they grow up that they will be well-behaved and decent people...

2. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Maybe a month or two ago in my state an unarmed white man was shot and killed by police. The shooter said that he that thought the man was reaching for a weapon. We had a couple of days of coverage on the local news then the media moved on.

At another point in time, a hispanic "kid" (I think he was 18?) armed with a knife was shot and killed either for charging at the policeman or the policeman thought he was going to charge, I don't remember. The media spent a lot of time analyzing, bringing in experts, asking if shooting was really necessary...

I recognize that there are legitimate issues between the larger black communities and the law. Disproportionate and intentional polarizing reporting of these issues does not help the matter. Media coverage needs to be about the big picture, not inflaming the situation.

3. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Not what you asked, or what I said.

^ Was what I responded to not an inane question of "do you think white supremacy exists?"

4. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

Sent me a link of the story.

5. KingRecover17

1. If she would of tried to helped him she would of probably been shot too.

3. These two guys ->
    A. You can literally do nothing and still get shot by these race soldiers a prime example is Tamir Rice.

E. Black cops don't shoot white males. If they did then that black cop would be sent to jail immediately and there will be a huge outcry. Black cops know not to shoot white males.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  6. KingRecover17

It was just a question

7. KingRecover17

And just to be clear I don't hate white people and I don't have any problems with white people. The people who I have problem with is the white supremacist.

8. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Found a news story that talked about the shooting. I wasn't aware of some of the details that lead to this, such as the pellet gun, but he was ultimately cooperative.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/05/arizona-police-officer-shot-unarmed-man-charged

Then another on a Hispanic man who was shot (different than the one I mentioned before). The officer was arrested, sentenced to seven years on a plea deal. Could've gotten fifteen.

http://archive.azcentral.com/commun...hard-chrisman-murder-trial-timeline-prog.html

9. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

At least one of your two videos is not of the USA. That man with the hatchet was in Canada. Not all the cops are boot heal shitheads. You can find plenty of youtube videos of cops killing white men. There is one video of them torturing and beating to death a homeless white man.

10. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

This is ridiculous. Skin color genetics aren't this simple. There are multiple alleles that control theming ends in one skin, so there are a wider variety of colors that a baby could be based off of their parents.

And to say the cops were white supremacists is wrong. There is no evidence of them having any sort of hate towards black people. The Dallas shooter, on the other hand, was a black supremacist. There were pictures of him on his Facebook page doing a black panther salute, and there's lots of other evidence.

11. KingRecover17

Itis isn't ridiculous at all. I was really just explaining about the genetics of white people and people of color and what they offspring, will come out as. Also It's isn't wrong to say these cops were white supremacist. they are clearly by the way they handle the whole situation they didn't have to kill Sterling at all. Also one of the cop (Howie Lake) ivolved in Sterling death has a history of shooting black males

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Fr...killed-after-fight-with-police-385688781.html

12. KingRecover17

Regardless of where it's at. The police still didn't shot a man, who was trying to attack them.

13. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

A white dude shooting a black dude doesn't make him a white supremacist. What if a black cop shot a black man because he was afraid? Would he be a white supremacist?

The only way to end racism is to forget race exists. By only making a big deal out of shootings and murders that are inter-race the media and society only perpetuates racism.

To say black people cant be racist is racist in itself. Is it not true that black people want equality in America? If so, then saying black people can't be racist is counter-productive in terms of reaching "equality". It's like saying women can't be sexist.

According to The Merriam Webster dictionary, racism is the poor treatment of another race. It says nothing about the race that "had more power." Are you saying then that radical black power groups such as the black panthers are not racist?

There are a lot of white people and a lot of black people who are racist towards each other. They each have their prejudices.

14. KingRecover17

A white supremacist is a white person who practices superior over people of color and practices mistreat towards them. Also a black cop shooting a black male will not make him a white supremacist, he is vitictim and a tool of White Supremacy. Also saying black people can't be racist isn't racist at all. Like I said to be a racist implies power and means that you have to power to impact a entire race. Black people have zero power in this system. Also forgetting about race will not end racism. Replacing the system of White Supremacy, (which is a system of mistreatment and injustice) with a system of justice will end racism and talking about these killings of black people doesn't perpetuates racism, it only sheds light to racism and shows that we need to solve this problem. Also being under a system of mistreat only continues racism. Also the black panthers werent racist the black panther were form to protect black people from being killed by the cops and other forms of brutality and they even went out of them way to help poor whites. The black panther didn't systemically target white people and try to kill them.

15. KingRecover17

So in order to end Racism White Supremacy, we have to replace this system of injustice with a system of justice. So until we do that then we are going to continue to see black people get killed by the White Supremacist. Also white people are have to admit that White Supremacy exists in order to solve this problem and not go out of not talking about it.

16. IGY

IGY Guest

Can we dispense with this political correctness, i.e. "people of colour". :rolleyes: Let's just say "coloured people" - period - alright?

17. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I don't know if this is supposed to be rhetoric and/or some kind of persuasive sophistry or if you legitimately believe it?

If it's the latter I suggest maybe taking a look at feminist "arguments" they are totally irrational and full of cognitive dissonance and hopefully you can see this. IMO, your own arguments are of a similar nature. And seeing the fallaciousness of this sort of thing in an argument that you are not invested in might help you to see the same with your own argument that you are invested in.

TrueHuman and TacoKing like this.
  18. KingRecover17

Regardless of what term you want use to describe melaninated people. We still need to focus on solving White Supremacy, which is way more important.

19. KingRecover17

It isn't rhetoric, I'm just dealing with reality. I'm not going to sugar coat this issue and don't even try to compare me talking White Supremacy with the rhetoric these Feminist use. Alot of these so called Feminist are nothing but white supremacist, not all but some. A perfect example is Tomi Lahren. But I just want racism to end so there will let be justice on this planet.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  20. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

Who's our president again?

You have as much power as whites do. Name one right that you dont have that a white person has.

You keep using this term "white supremacy". I don't think you quite understand what it means. This isn't the sixties. There is only a fraction of the population that actively discriminates towards black people solely because of their race.