1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i will not self m , just because i am lonely.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

:) :) Thank you, that's so sweet of you. You are worth the same!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I am really tired, and it's hard to stop thinking about it after doing it so often, its hard not to. but I will try!!! it's the only way to change, and I would not be happy any way, I do not want to reset my counter.

HopeFaith likes this.
  3. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

4. I am feeling so much better that I am doing the right thing!! not giving in to needing an O , it feels great, I do feel empty and hollow, but those are just false feelings, I know it! I am doing GREAT!!!!!!!!! :D I have more self control and that is what feels so good.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
    HopeFaith likes this.
  5. INSANE SMART WARRIOR

INSANE SMART WARRIOR Fapstronaut

H
    Hey bro,
    Please don't get me wrong but I will tell you the truth, in order to combat such habits you have to start build social life too, make some friends and create intimacy with then I will much easier to combat these habits .

Sleeping_Beauty likes this.
  6. Sleeping_Beauty

That's awesome and it sounds like you're doing a good job staying motivated!!

7. I could not be doing this with out you, thank you so much. Honestly.

8. Sleeping_Beauty

Well goodness, that makes me feel appreciated, thank you ^^ I'll keep praying for you.

How have you been doing lately?

9. I get tired of fighting my addiction, it can be draining. sometimes when I feel like giving up I remember why I am doing this and just keep going! but the good news is I was able to stop looking at those personal adds, and I feel much better about my self now!!!! so I am tired, but a good tired.

HopeFaith and Sleeping_Beauty like this.
  10. Sleeping_Beauty

Yes, I have been going through low points too. What we are doing is draining and takes a lot of determination. You are showing strength with each day, each hour, every minute of no PMO, and each time you succeed you are getting stronger. Good job on making decision that help you feel good about yourself. And good tired maybe means it's time to take a small break and reward yourself with something that won't sabotage your efforts. Maybe make yourself your favorite healthy drink, go for a refreshing walk, start learning something you've always been curious about? If you like :)

I'm glad to hear you're still going strong.

11. wow,
    yes, I think I really do need to do something fun besides my work, which I do enjoy. but all the years with doing this it feels boring all the time, I really need to watch a funny movie. I used to always do my bad habit after about 15 days, that was my reward, but not this time!!!!!!! Thank you for praying for me to, means a lot to me that someone cares, that's what life is about to me. :)

12. Sleeping_Beauty

You're welcome and keep going, changing those old habits :)

13. i am sorry to say I failed...but I DID NOT LOOK AT PICTURES OR ANY THING ELSE.
    I have to change by degrees, that's how I do it best, in a few weeks, I most certainly will go see a movie, and treat my self, so I did take one more small step, and that is the good thing. I have to quit looking at women and getting into the role of looking for a girl friend when I am not really looking for one right now, I just need to focus on my work for 2 weeks. I FEEL TERRIBLE, I GET SO MUCH HELP AND I STILL CAN'T DO IT.

14. guess I have to go slow, 1 thing at a time. sorry. but I wanted to be honest, and not make it look like I was doing better then I was. it hurts worse to not be honest, then to try and look good.

15. Sleeping_Beauty

I still think you can do it. This is just a setback, that's all, you learn from it and move on. I think you know what to do :)

16. I do not give into temptations. doing well.

17. Sleeping_Beauty

18. I am doing real good right now, I have not given in tonight. I am stressed out from stuff during the day, I usually would escape into habits. but I would rather not feel that pain after a relapse, it just is not worth it, so I am not feeling good but I do not deserve to feel good after I looked at p, knowing I should not for years. after a time I will feel better about my self. Now that I stopped looking at bad stuff. I just have to stop m and o now. I have got to stop as harmless as it seems!!!

19. I am hoping tomorrow, and the next day and the next day I will not give in, I want to do the right things every day. and do not enter into that worthless self centered living style. for me it really comes down to being self centered. don't want to be that way. :(:(

20. how are you doing. are you feeling better? I hope you are doing o.k.