1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

France -> Je suis Charlie all over again?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Hello Everybody,

I just want to say, I am so angry about what happened in Nice yesterday.

I am over the roof when I read that parents were throwing their kids over walls and fences to protect at least their lives from this Terrorist.

How many more children will have to grow up without their fathers and mothers?
    //

I wonder what will be the wake up call for Western Europe. How many more people will have to die in the name of Multiculturalism and Tolerance?

I wonder how in Europe, you can shout racist on someone, and they will simply accept everything.

//

I have a friend in Nice. He has a family in Rennes.

(Thanks God, he was with his family in Rennes yesterday).

//

I wonder how the Laws & Rules apply just for EU Citizens and not for refugees.

I mean, has everyone lost their mind?

Is Europe really cooked?

Do we really deserve politicians like Juncker or Merkel or that moron Hollande?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  2. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

Finally someone gets it! All this "acceptance culture" is making me sick.

But that's not "politically correct"
    Hopefully Trump gets elected to but an end to this bullshit acceptance culture that libtards have embraced.

Liberals: "let's welcome our ISIS brothers and sisters, and our gangbanging prison inmates too!!!" :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I'm a liberal most of the time. I am socially liberal. But recently with this PC bull and their failure to do anything about ISIS is making me question them. Vote Hitlery Clinton because the myth of global warming is more important than taking out ISIS.

4. Owari

Owari Fapstronaut

Anti-immigration won't solve the issues with Daesh.

5. @Owari

Border protection is not Anti-Immigration!

Please differentiate between the leftist model of "refugees welcome" and between the Australian Model of "We will take you if we need you".

1. Anti-immigration won't solve the issues with Daesh.

It will for Europe.

Basically you need just to:

A. Close the borders.

B. Increase the Criminal Charges for terrorism. (So that they never leave the prison)

C. Deport their families if they were knew that they were radicalized and preparing act of terrorism (building a bomb in living room for example...) and did not report it to the authorities.

D. Ban Radical Islam Clerics from coming here.

E. Hunt down the Terrorists already in Europe.

F. Work on better integration of Muslims already living in Europe.

G. Take only whole families and not military-aged men.

H. Make them adapt. If they want to live here, they should be fit to adapt to the western style of living... (wear western clothes)

I. To to monitor all mosques and close the one with radical teachings of islam.

(In Belgium for example is proven that the new generations of unsuccessful immigrants are more radical than the old generations)

Plain and simple...

//

It is quite pathetic to state this about anti-immigration, when the same model is being used by the gulf states (Saudis, Kuwait, Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar etc...) which had just a few attacks.

btw. not accepting their brothers and sisters in faith because they are afraid of terrorists!

Deleted Account and Owari like this.
  6. A lot more. Most of French people are either brainless lefties or brainless righties.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  7. Owari

Owari Fapstronaut

Yes, borders need more protection. However at the same time we cannot just deny everyone that comes or deny people based on a demographic. As well as that, for example G., not only military-aged men carry out terrorist attacks. In Nigeria Boko Haram uses young girls as suicide bombers, and not regarding that, whole families have been seen to be involved in extremism (so yes some kind of prosecution is neccesary for this). As well as that, a Muslim (or anyone for that matter) shouldn't be forced to adapt and do things like wear certain clothes. They should do that out of choice (i.e. for respect). Banning clerics and closing certain mosques can be seen as a violation of free speech (though in my opinion while this can be the case it's still an effective idea), which then would stir up controversy similar to how some countries ban Niqab. You do bring up very good ideas however.

8. I don't think that border protection means denying everyone or denying all Arabs. The fact is that for now, there's absolutely nobody to monitor our borders.
    I must say it's pretty cool to be able to speak with someone who doesn't agree with you without getting angry

Owari and Deleted Account like this.
  9. 1. Yes, borders need more protection. However at the same time we cannot just deny everyone that comes or deny people based on a demographic.

Of course we can...

2. As well as that, for example G., not only military-aged men carry out terrorist attacks. In Nigeria Boko Haram uses young girls as suicide bombers, and not regarding that, whole families have been seen to be involved in extremism (so yes some kind of prosecution is neccesary for this)

Well, Nigeria is not in Europe...

3. As well as that, a Muslim (or anyone for that matter) shouldn't be forced to adapt and do things like wear certain clothes. They should do that out of choice (i.e. for respect).

A. Well, isn't it a choice to come to Europe? I mean, you could go to China, Russia or any from the 60 Muslim countries.

B. I would say, if you want to come, then you should adapt to our culture instead of building parallel society like it is currently being done in Belgium, France or in Sweden.

Plain and simple...

4. Banning clerics and closing certain mosques can be seen as a violation of free speech (though in my opinion while this can be the case it's still an effective idea), which then would stir up controversy similar to how some countries ban Niqab. You do bring up very good ideas however.

A. Well, if you remove radical clerics + remove their contents from the internet, you will decrease their influence.

B. If you keep them to teach the radical islam, more people will be dying...

C. Look, modern democracy was created for the Western World.

D. Even the freedom of religion was invented by the west after the terrible religious wars in the middle ages...

E. Even if we have freedom of speech, it is restricted by the law banning hate speech. That law could be very well applied for the radical clerics...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  10. Everyone hates me at school, I'm a libertarian 90% of the time but I ain't weak on immigration and I ain't content to let radical muslims bomb the hell out of everything. But now I'm a far right, racist, homophobic, islamaphobic misogynist nut job.

11. Your school is stupid

12. They're "tolerant" too.

13. People that support ISIS are nuts, i don't mean the people forced to live under their role and comply... But the general nutcases that have nothing to do with Iraq/Syria by any stretch of imagination and they support ISIS and go on to carry terror attacks in their name..

What happened in france is just horrible.. I am very saddened by the tragedy and the brutal murder of those innocent people.... But i also must admit, that apart of me is just getting accustomed to the fact that terrorist and lunatics are killing french and European nationals on a regular basis now through acts of terror/suicide....

I hope that the French government smartens up and improves their internal security forces and bridges among disgruntled muslims and radical muslims.. Not like thats gona help with anything, they still prefer ISIS over the French Government and they want to take over France and the hole of Europe and if the French/European government dont smarten up these bastards eventually will and it will be worse than the mongol destruction of baghdad...

This shit has got to stop.

14. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Yes it will. They're specifically abusing western immigration systems to get their operatives into the country. Actually the whole premise of immigration is that someone from lower intestinestan deserves a place in your society more than you do, usually because he won't report safety violations at work. Je Suis Charlie Martel.

15. Owari

Owari Fapstronaut

16. Owari

Owari Fapstronaut

Immigrants aren't the only source of terrorist attacks (for example homegrown extremists).

17. Good point.

Owari likes this.
  18. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

That rarely happens and no one blames the victims for cultural insensitivity when it does. But when some human garbage drives a truck into a crowd and kills 70 people everyone wails about how Muslims who didn't die are the real victims because they'll be getting dirty looks for months. No one asks how this guy got a truck full of bombs in a country where most people can't get guns.

19. @Owari

Immigrants aren't the only source of terrorist attacks (for example homegrown extremists).

A. In General: No they are not. I have even read about buddhist committing terrorism against muslims in Asia. Also, you have radicals all over the world.

B. In specific and in Europe:

If you look at Belgium or France,

it is either Immigrants or the next generation (unsuccessful kids of immigrants)

which is getting radicalized and then commits act or terrorism.

//

1. I was watching a show the other day also read in the German News that Muslims in Europe are really struggling to integrate.

2. Based on that data, around 70 percents of People in French Prisons are Muslims from North Africa and other Countries. Muslims are at about 5-7 percents of population...

3. Now, I am not trying to blame anyone. What I want to say is, that Europeans & Americans (speaking about the the white population) are being conditioned for centuries to obey the laws and the (Christian) Ethics.

4. On the other hand, the Values and the Muslim Ethic is naturally different. The whole society is build upon different value system.

5. Imagine that you take such a person and put the person into the completely different society which admires a different value system.

6. Naturally this person will struggle. I mean money and a better life
    (from materialistic point of view) can be a strong motivator.

7. But I think that in some families, the kids will be stuck somewhere in the middle.

8. They will go to schools, which are teaching humanism and the modern values of the western world.

9. Obviously the family ties in the Arab World are very strong, so their parents will expect them to adhere Muslim Values and they will put judgment upon them when they would like to stick to the western values...

10. I think that this will cause confusion and ultimately it can lead those kids to radical imams who will make terrorists from them... (I read the story of Abdeslam, who was visiting gay bars, drinking etc...)

I think that the cultural change is really necessary and has to happen in those people. Otherwise they will always be struggling in both worlds...

Owari likes this.
  20. Jodo Kus

Jodo Kus Fapstronaut

The terror we're facing here in Europe right now is threatening the peaceful co-existence of it's citizens, in my opinion.
    Of course we are not the only ones. I know in countries like Iraq are the most fatalities, but I can only speak for Europe.
    As the US, we are multicultural societes (as a matter of fact). There is not really a conflict between muslims and non-muslims (yet). But we're dealing with small groups and individuals that support ISIS. The most dangerous cases are that of low-profile individuals that radicalize themselves via Internet in a short period of time.
    The only things we can do is prevention (social) work, reinforcement of security and using our secret services. (And political decisions, like if to participate or not to participate in the fight against ISIS).

But maybe our problem is not as big as I think it is. In the US there are over 10,000 deaths homicides by gun each year. And THAT is a problem with a clear solution to it. As I see it.

As a reminder:
    "There are roughly 32,000 gun deaths per year in the United States. Of those, around 60% are suicides. About 3% are accidental deaths (between 700-800 deaths). About 34% of deaths (just over 11,000 in both 2010 and 2011) make up the remainder of gun deaths and are classified as homicides."
    source: www.usconservatives.about.com