1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What does your avatar represent for you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by lifebythedrop, Jul 19, 2016.

1. IGY

IGY Guest

Apologies. The fact you said your avatar "represents my smile", sounded like it was just a picture of someone smiling. I suppose I would have said, "This is me smiling".

2. Haha, mine constantly changes... :) Every week I focus on a lesson or a blessing that has influenced my journey. Whether it is from a sermon or a simple conversation that positively contributes to my journey...

When I begun it reflected a mindset of overcoming and understanding that the glory of victory is greater than the price of quitting PMO.

As my journey progressed my avatar has been about " controlling your thoughts", about "taking action and not just sitting around waiting for things to change", about "pushing yourself but not being too hard on yourself"...

My avatar always motivates and inspires me... and if it can do that for me, it can certainly inspire other no_fapstronughts!

I have recently been inspired by the phenomenal impact that a loyal AP can have on one's journey... So my current avatar reflects just that!

Haha, and when anyone has an avatar that is of value; just know that I take heed and save it :)

Attached Files:

lifebythedrop and Unas like this.
  3. s5284

s5284 Fapstronaut

A thumbs up with a smile is a nice, positive thing. So I thought that it might make other people feel good to see one.

4. Unas

Unas Fapstronaut

Mine represents Anubis, an ancient Egyptian deity of the underworld who acted as a judge as well as protector of the dead.
    I like the picture because of its simplicity and my interest in Egyptian mythology, but also because it looks like a mask which keeps me anonymous and symbolizes at the same time my intention of trying to be a critical and helpful member of the forum.

lifebythedrop likes this.
  5. The inner fire that burns within all of us and that represents our true potential.

6. SkinnyBeard

SkinnyBeard Fapstronaut

Mine represents style. Or call it attitude.

Historical figures in contemporary hipster clothes. What can be better than that?

Plus dat beard :rolleyes:

7. Well mine represents how I'm anonymous. Ghillie suits are worn to help snipers blend in. PMO is my ghillie suit. And I hurt people. I blend in to the environment and nobody seems to notice how much I've screwed up and how many people I hurt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2016
    lifebythedrop and BecomingAlpha like this.
  8. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

Mines a celtic trinity knot.... Life, death.... rebirth!

9. BecomingAlpha

BecomingAlpha Fapstronaut

Pretty self-explanatory, keep your hand off. But as we all know it's not always that simple lol.

10. avatarivn

My avatar is pretty much this : "C'mon PMO addiction. I am coming for you, and I won't lose!!!"

lifebythedrop and MrBigA like this.
  11. It reminds me that true love is like a beard, it never ends. It only grows.

12. Is that actually a picture of you?

13. Yeah.. Don't tell anyone lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Hot Damn. You're sexy. I'm about to relapse to you right now.

JK

MrBigA likes this.
  15. Lmaoooooo

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

Oi! Behave... you're in therapy! :p

avatarivn and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Hey I wouldn't need to fap if he would just get over here....

MrBigA likes this.
  18. mlang284

mlang284 Fapstronaut

I just really enjoy studying languages, as you can tell from the avatar. I like helping people with English, as they help me with French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and Czech.

19. ILoathePwife

ILoathePwife Fapstronaut

A flower is beautiful, how I wish I saw myself.
    The rain represents tears.
    It's purple because of Prince, who died not long before I joined. "Purple Rain," has the line, "I never meant to hurt you," which is true of my husband.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  20. mlang284

mlang284 Fapstronaut

How creative and expressive! Thank you for sharing this reflection on your avatar.

lifebythedrop likes this.