1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention for 100 days ..... JUST DO IT

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TemporaryUsername3892, Sep 20, 2015.

1. TheWannabe

TheWannabe Fapstronaut

are you seriously telling me that it's possible to have sex for that long without either party ejaculating

2. Krisztian

Krisztian Fapstronaut

Hi TheWannabe,

Yes, sex/lovemaking for over say 2 hours, after many years of SR is a sort of consequence of the practice, and it's quite easy and normal. I don't have sex addiction, and the point of sex/lovemaking is for me about intimacy and love with my wife. I didn't actually know that eventually the practice of SR would bring that result. I was after SR, originally, because I've noticed the increase in my vitality and energy levels.

BTW, my wife does whatever she wants, and yes she does have her orgasms. I am speaking of a man regarding SR.

Deleted Account and UBS like this.
  3. CountryDude

CountryDude Fapstronaut

4. vycanis

vycanis Fapstronaut

Are u the PUA with the utube channel? Or a fan of good looking loser? Im a fan, however I know that 99 percent of the guys in pickup are doing it when they have somewhat of a hole in their emotional state and we all know that rsd for example is leading these guys in the wrong path of doing pickup before filling that hole, do u agree?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Krisztian

Krisztian Fapstronaut

If your comment was towards my post, I will reply. I'm not sure what you mean, Vycanis. I have no affiliations with any channel. I'm simply sharing my experiences as it relates to SR, that's all.

CountryDude: SR, at the beginning stages, is best supported if one learns several retention techniques. Read up on it. Practice them.

6. Joshy

Joshy Fapstronaut

Hi,
    please help me here:
    I was wondering how so many people on NoFap can develop such high streaks of Semen Retention ?
    Everytime I try to go beyond 2 weeks I get a wet dream.
    I usually get a wet dream every ~10 days.
    I tried this breathing technique for 2 month already:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...ed-erections-blue-balls-and-wet-dreams.54030/
    and I am not eating anything 4-5h before bed.
    I workout regularily and I meditate.
    I feel calm and happy throughout the day, but those wet dreams are driving me crazy :(

Any tipps ?

7. Krisztian

Krisztian Fapstronaut

Hi Joshy,

A "wet dream" is only showing that you repress sexual desires from the conscious awareness, which then accumulates in the unconscious and eventually burst forth during periods (viz., dream state) where your conscious awareness is less present. I've been there, but eventually my curiosity and honest intention led me beyond that point. Today, SR is easy and natural, and is part of my lifestyle.

My suggestion is, learn the technique of squeezing your buttocks and master your body's responses. The other suggestion I would have is, learn to channel the energy that accumulates in/around the sexual organ, and bring it up to the head. There're several good qi-gong techniques to be had. At the end of the day, SR is about our spiritual evolution, moving beyond the enslaving of the physical body, and creating a new chemically-wired system.

As for the NoFap comment, I do not in any way have addictions to any of what this Forum is supporting. As I said before, there're only few Forums where SR is discussed, so I wanted to contribute to this topic specifically.

8. Joshy

Joshy Fapstronaut

Thank you for your reply.
    I am already practicing Qi Gong for a few years and I already do the deer breathing technique for a few month.
    I think my main problem is getting aroused during the day period because of fantasies or beautiful girls on the street.
    But I also notice a lot more stimulation when I drink lots of alcohol or caffeine aswell as eating heavy food before going to bed.
    That's why I try to stop that completely. I know it takes times and patience, but after ~3 month of trying I don't see a lot of improvement and I wonder if there are other "secrets" like herbal teas or specific meditation exercises ?!

What's really astonishing for me are people, who actually do Karezza or similar Love making without ejaculating, but still wouldn't get a wet dream.
    How is that even possible ? I feel like I almost always get a wet dream after just a very small arousing/trigger.

9. Krisztian

Krisztian Fapstronaut

It was the case with me that my mastering of SR took many years of trial and error. (I only embarked upon this journey because of the health benefits. So it wasn't about 'ego issues' to fix some self-esteem related struggles.)

You're essentially facing a deep-seated hormonal issue that seems to change naturally as we age. The hormones of a 20-year-old is different from a 40-year-old. But of course, for those who are inflicted with addictions brings a different story even into adulthood.

Reading what you've wrote, why don't you regularly start practicing calming your emotions and arousals. Be mindful when aroused, and shift your focus upon other things. Listen to your body. Overtime, if you're sincere about it, then you will naturally find that balance inside of yourself that results in internal equilibrium. Then you won't need the release of ejaculating to feel calm and "better". At the end of the day, it's mostly about your mental state, viz., psychosomatic.

10. Examined Life

Examined Life Fapstronaut

Hey Joshy,

I was having a wet dream every 3-4 days, max 5. I tried many things like eating dinner early, not drinking water before bed and sleeping on a hard camping matt. Then I started to do the male deer exercise followed by a 1 minute clench of the perineum. Seems to be working as I'm at day 8 now since I had my last one!

11. Jeff Thompson

Jeff Thompson Fapstronaut

Comparing semen to shit, piss, and sweat?? Really!? Do you lack that much critical thinking skills to not realize how ridiculous that is?? Do you think we were designed to excrete toxins into womens vaginas? Science has shown semen to be so nutritious that they are calling it the new super food. Somebody that retains nutrients into their body is going to obviously be in a better state than somebody that excretes nutrients multiple times day or even weekly. I have seen people with my own eyes transform from complete pussies to alpha males. I have seen progressions of men growing back hair on bald spots from long term NoFap. Do you really think all of this would happen if semen was full of toxins that needs to be released?? Not to mention tons of the famous historical figures that we talk about to this day such as abraham lincoln and thomas edison, documenting the powerful effects of sexual transmutation and it being written into books by multi billionares. Steve Jobs was a strong advocate of semen retention. There have been women that have come out and said he didnt like to ejaculate during sex because he wanted to save the energy for his work.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  12. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Explain wet dreams. benefits from semen retention is the same benefits from no PMO

13. Jeff Thompson

Wet dreams are actually thought to be caused by excessive masturabtion over long periods of time due to the weakend tissue and muscles around the penile area. When you all of the sudden stop ejaculating, your structures arent strong enough to retain semen. This has never happened to me and doesnt happen to mpst people that do NoFap. So to use it in context as if it happens to everyone is ridiculous.

Deleted Account and Dziki007 like this.
  14. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Err i dont think so. I think wet dreams vary to person to person. People have been ejaculating everyday for years 3 times more then me and dont get wet dreams. Why arent there muscles weakened? I think semen retention benefits because i think the benefits are the same benefits from not masturbating in general.

15. Jeff Thompson

Either way you still get semen retention benefits from releasing 1 to 2 times a month. The problem is when people do it daily or weekly. Also, the majority of people dont get wet dreams. If semen was toxic like that nimrod was trying to claim, everybody would be having wet dreams every night that doesnt ejaculate. But the fact of the matter is - most people dont experience wet dreams.

Deleted Account and Dziki007 like this.
  16. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

If you beleive wet dreams dont effect uou, they dont. Compare the 2 - Going and jacking off and ejaculating Vs. Having a wet dream. After jacking off i feel like shit the day or night i did it and the next day of ejaculation withdrawal. After having a wet dream after around 5 hours i even forgot about it. Either way you shouldnt just ejaculate unless your having sex and if you dont ejaculate and have wet dreams good for you because i fucking hate wet dreams. About the toxins, It is true that toxins do collect in the prostate but that would take months to years to accually hurt the prostate. And if your smart and eat healthy you shouldnt have a problem.

17. NicoRobocop

NicoRobocop Fapstronaut

I did semen retention for 60 days... and I was also dating girls! But for me this SR is not suitable with being close to a girl because if I'm hard and trying to Also starting sex without finishing, after my penis its painful and I feel it also in my balls and this is dangerous...
    If I would do this I would stop to be in intimacy...
    I can't apply the fact to have sex for long time without ejaculating, and without pain after.

18. Jeff Thompson

Ejaculating does not flush toxins out of your prostate. Anybody that creates a toxic environment inside of their body is not going to be saved by jerking off.

19. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

The most i went without ejaculating (Including wet dreams) was 3 weeks. I liked the mini no wet dream streak but to be honest i felt great and was pissed it ended.

20. Jeff Thompson

What happens? You have a dream about having sex? Or it just happens randomly??