1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fake female accounts?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Star Lord, Aug 10, 2016.

1. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

You are right noexcuses. Unsurprisingly, we have a much greater problem with misogyny on the forum than we do with misandry.

oversexedsami likes this.
  2. Owari

Owari Fapstronaut

Well actually it's from a video game that I really like (Fire Emblem Conquest). I barely even watch anime.. :p

Unas and ILoathePwife like this.
  3. Diomedes

Diomedes Fapstronaut

I do think going out of one's way to look for womens' posts on NoFap's forum is self sabotaging.

4. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I guess I got one of those Japanese avatars as well and I'm also pretending to be Japanese ,LOL.:D

Owari likes this.
  5. Owari

Owari Fapstronaut

Aaahhhh looking at your avatar I see what you mean :p ;)

6. Kristen

Kristen Guest

Im a girl but sometimes feminists go a little overboard. In highschool my whole class was filled with them, they would get upset at everything and upset at me for not sharing an opinion.
    I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION! I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE FRIENDS!!
    Lolololol

7. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

8. 70DegreesNorth

70DegreesNorth Fapstronaut

Woe to you, who think a girls profile pic is what she looks like in real life. :p

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  9. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

I mean that's kind of falling into the same trap we've all fallen into, just in an unexpected locale. Sorry I just realized I made three posts in a row instead of just using the @ thing. Kind of feeling weird though and don't want to go back and change it. *update* changed it.

@Themadfapper WE ARE WORMS! LOL

@marcpro Just glad you used the deontology here haha.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  10. 70DegreesNorth

70DegreesNorth Fapstronaut

Don Gately, You're username made me happy!

11. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

*takes a low bow* Thanks dude.

12. Princess Anna

Princess Anna Fapstronaut

I feel like this thread has just become a "lets hate on the world thread"
    But as you guys should already know, I doubt any real girl would post an authentic picture of herself on this site. We have our image to maintain if somebody we know sees it lol.

And in terms of "feminist" I feel like it's such a useless word because it can mean so many different things. I've seen girls fight just because one girl called herself a feminist and the other didnt even though they held the same position on all the issues =_=

13. Actually, there's a thread in the offtopic section deep down there somewhere where guys and girls posted selfies of themselves. Plenty of girls posted a selfie there.

StepsReborn likes this.
  14. Princess Anna

Princess Anna Fapstronaut

Yikes! They're brave haha xD

VexedCoffee likes this.
  15. AuroraUsa

AuroraUsa New Fapstronaut

Himmelstoss 100% agree with you.
    And i gave nothing to add!

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Kaze591

Kaze591 Fapstronaut

No offense intended, but I have to disagree with the perverted to fap to pics or videos of anybody.
    I completely agree with the gist of your statement until we come to one thing. Marriage. Is it wrong to fantasize about the person you are with, if you cannot have sex with them?

It's a dodgy line that is for sure; however, as a married man whose wife is in school in a different state, I feel that although masturbation is bad in general, if you are fantasizing about your SO, then it should not be frowned upon.

The rest of it makes sense. Mind you...this is only MY opinion. I could be wrong.

17. avatarivn

I read the topic of this thread and my first thought was "Dawn it. You mean some female accounts are fake?"

I really have to stop shooting myself on the foot with social media and forums. :p