1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No More Mr. Nice Guy Challenge: Becoming a Stronger Man. (Dudes Only)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Slayerknightlvl100, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Slayerknightlvl100

Slayerknightlvl100 Fapstronaut

Day 13 of 365.
    Introduction.

So, I'm re-reading the book, No More Mr. Nice Guy and this time around I'm applying all of the activities and principles written inside of it. That means I'm going to need YOUR help. I'm reaching out to all of the men here so that I will be able to learn and in the end become a stronger, better man. At the end of the day, I'm hoping that we all can learn and grow together. Again, this forum is opened to all of the guys out there. I will be discussing the activities, my struggles and success with them and I will be asking open questions. If you guys have answers, insights or comments, go ahead and say something so that we can start a dialogue. Thanks again, and happy hunting.

2. El fapio

El fapio Fapstronaut

I am in man!This should be interesting...

Slayerknightlvl55 likes this.
  3. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

This sounds very interesting. What would this entail exactly?

4. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

I was actually going to post a similar thread because I'm really wanting to break my nice guy routine and start taking charge of my life. I read through the book during the summer but need to re-read it a few more times. I'll definitly be following you @Slayerknightlvl55 and this thread. Hit me up for anything and we can maybe help each other progress and break our old habits.

El fapio likes this.
  5. I am also interested to see where this thread can go. Let's get some good convo going!

Slayerknightlvl55 and El fapio like this.
  6. Slayerknightlvl100

This thread will be centering around what I've read in the book "No More Mr. Nice Guy." I'll post a question and and some general thoughts and you guys will give me your direct opinions on the subject. I'll also post my success on the activities in the book. All of this is geared towards me becoming a stronger, more authentic male, and also on you guys becoming stronger too.
    I believe that masculinity is slowly being killed in our society and I want to personally reclaim mine and help you guys along your journeys as well.

7. Slayerknightlvl100

I'll post to your thread as well. Yes. Let's get it, man!

oioimarkyboy likes this.
  8. LegendaryToast likes this.
  9. El fapio

El fapio Fapstronaut

I actually read this book about 2 years ago and agreed with lost of stuff.Guess I ll have to refresh my memory.Hope no one is put off by title.I know it sounds kinda trashy but it really is a good book.

MikeyRamirez likes this.
  10. The |E|volutionary

The |E|volutionary Fapstronaut

Might wanna do yourself a favour and stop trolling (it genuinely seems as though you are). If not, carry on.

Slayerknightlvl55 likes this.
  11. This book has been recommended by a couple people, so I'm going to order it. I'm also looking forward to this challenge.

12. Dabo

Dabo Fapstronaut

I read NO MORE MR NICE GUY just last month very interesting book. A
    I started to see a lot things in my previous relationship, how I was Mr nice guy. So this threat is great to all of us to become stronger. Let's do it

MrPrince and Slayerknightlvl55 like this.
  13. Moogie

Moogie Fapstronaut

I was thinking of buying that on my Kindle. Is it any good?

14. Slayerknightlvl100

Yeah. Actually in my opinion it's one of the 3 books every man should read. The best book ever written on masculinity.

Moogie likes this.
  15. MasturbatieAtelier

MasturbatieAtelier Fapstronaut

What are the other 2? (I'll be really bummed out if you say the bible xD)

Rédouane Touil likes this.
    1. "Go, Dog. Go!" by P.D. Eastman
    2. "Everyone Poops" by Tarō Gomi

16. MasturbatieAtelier

MasturbatieAtelier Fapstronaut

Thanks mate. Will give them a try. I recommend "Models" by Mark Manson.

17. Haha don't bother man. Those two weren't serious recommendations. I will have to check out "Models"...wait...that doesn't sound right. Anyway, I've wanted to read his book, "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck".